Create new account with details of a closed account

krashintha0824

Question

Hi , I closed my existing account and it has my real details ( Name , Mobile number.... ) , now I wanted to create new account with different email , but I needed to enter my real details for it ( Name , mobile number...) , so can I use my real details for new account that I've used for previous account , Can anyone give me a advice please ? Thank you

• Like 5

6 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, krashintha0824 said:

Hi , I closed my existing account and it has my real details ( Name , Mobile number.... )

If you closed your existing account, what is this account you are using now? Is this the new account?

29 minutes ago, krashintha0824 said:

but I needed to enter my real details for it ( Name , mobile number...) , so can I use my real details for new account that I've used for previous account

You can use the same details on your new account, but you have to make sure your the other account has been deactivated or deleted. You cannot have two accounts at any given time.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

If you closed your existing account, what is this account you are using now? Is this the new account?

You can use the same details on your new account, but you have to make sure your the other account has been deactivated or deleted. You cannot have two accounts at any given time.

This account is not mine , it's my friend's account my friend , Thank you for the advice !

• Like 5

Why you have closed your previous real account? I actually don't understand why people close their account, if you want a break or not want to continue this, what is the need to deactivate? you can simple set your availability to out of office.

Now, if you have really deactivated your account then from which account you are using this platform to communicate?

If you have really deactivated your previous account and want to come back again, I suggest you to create your account with your original details and just after the creation, do contact customer support, send them a request and explain your deactivation reason, and share what they will ask. This is all I can suggest as if they can allow you, you will have the evidence in future incase of any problem you face as all the chat will be send to you in the email. Also you will have the closed ticket in customer support page.

Without doing this, you will have no any guarantee and your account can be ban anytime if they think so.

• Like 7