If any sitting have in Fiverr , to hide Review

30 minutes ago, robinhossain1 said:

if  I see in fiverr buyer profile , I see that so many people  they have a old  account in Fiverr , but my question is there profile fully new , no seller review there profile 

Sure, why not?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robinhossain1 said:

I see that so many people  they have a old  account in Fiverr , but my question is there profile fully new , no seller review there profile 

Their profile cannot be fully new if it's an old account. If you mean is it a new profile description - you could try looking on archive . org to see if it lists a previous, different description (though it may not exist on that site) .

If any sitting have in Fiverr , to hide Review

If you mean is there any setting on Fiverr to prevent a seller's review appearing on the buyer's profile once after the buyer's order is complete - if the buyer doesn't want the seller's review on their profile they can just not review the order (if the buyer doesn't review, the seller doesn't get the option to leave a review on the buyer's profile).

Sometimes a buyer might leave a review but the seller doesn't leave a review on the buyer's profile, and the buyer's review will still show on the seller's profile 10 days after it was written.

A few years ago buyers could leave a review and sellers weren't given the ability to leave a review on the buyer's profile.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1