Can i publish multiple GIG for same work ?

pro_shazzad

Guest shipon_it

There are no restriction to publish same service in multiple gig but make every gig unique including - gig description, gig images, gig title etc.

You can publish multiple gig in the same category. But my suggestion will be not to create multiple gigs in the same category if the prices are also same. 

Create a gig with a proper description, smart pricing etc. If you create one gig instead of several gigs that will be a quality gig for sure!

Yes you can and I don’t think it will have any negative effect on your ranking! “Technically”
First off Fiverr frowns at running multiple accounts, but people can truly have multiple skills, that’s why anyone is allowed to have multiple gigs in different categories on that single account they are allowed to have. If you do have multiple skills and want to offer them all as services on fiverr, there is no reason why not.

Gig multiples: Is the amount of any given Gig that a buyer can purchase. The problem here is that when a buyer orders multiple time any specific gig, it is ordered at once and the delivey time remains the same. For example, let's say that your basic gig is $5 for 5 designs, delivered in 1 day.😔

Archived