How can I got more order?

alena_aron

Hi alena_aronWelcome to Fiverr community.

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

• Like 16
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, angel_vox said:

Hi alena_aronWelcome to Fiverr community.

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

Thank you so much for your suggested

• Like 6
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, Hope all are doing well. 2 months ago, I opened an Account and I complete 7 orders. I complete 7orders in one buyer with. Moreover, I have not received any message or order from any other buyer😥 MY gig click impression is down😔. I don't know why and I am very disappointed☹️. Please suggested to me what can I do now and how can I got the order.

Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, frank_d said:

That is irrelevant if the OP isn’t a designer, don’t you think?

Probably not really if it answered the exact question the seller asked, which was "in which sector more orders are available?" not "in which sector within my (current) area of expertise are more orders available?". People can become more skilled in at different things or become skilled at things they weren't previously. Knowing what is in demand is still useful to know even if you aren't currently skilled enough in it, if you can become skilled enough in it.

I'd agree that Graphics & Design is probably the most in demand/probably gets the most orders. But because of the number of sellers in Graphics & Design (ie. lots of competition there) it might be that an average gig in Music & Audio would have more chance of getting orders.

OP, if you are mostly skilled in Digital Marketing, the subcategories of Music Promotion and also SEO might be the best for number of orders.

It's probably more complex than which gets the most orders though, eg. if, on average a gig in the SEO subcategory got a high number orders per week, it might be that buyers are more likely to go with an established seller (eg. one that already has lots of reviews on their gig) than a new seller there with no reviews on their gig.  So there could be subcategories within Digital Marketing where buyers are more likely to buy from a new seller there than with SEO.

Also the subcategory that could get you the most orders isn't necessarily the subcategory that could be the most profitable (since it doesn't take into account price etc.).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 13
  • Up 1

Hey Alena Aron

Everything is going well. Thank you for asking. The answer of your question " If you are skilled on anything that might be graphic design , voice talent, video editor, data entry expert whatever., you should get that yourself top nose. if you really expert on anything that will be perfect for you and that is the perfect sector."

Hope you understand. Please don't mind.

Thank You

Warm Regards

Riyad

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Probably not really if it answered the exact question the seller asked, which was "in which sector more orders are available?" not "in which sector within my (current) area of expertise are more orders available?". People can become more skilled in at different things or become skilled at things they weren't previously. Knowing what is in demand is still useful to know even if you aren't currently skilled enough in it, if you can become skilled enough in it.

I'd agree that Graphics & Design is probably the most in demand/probably gets the most orders. But because of the number of sellers in Graphics & Design (ie. lots of competition there) it might be that an average gig in Music & Audio would have more chance of getting orders.

OP, if you are mostly skilled in Digital Marketing, the subcategories of Music Promotion and also SEO might be the best for number of orders.

I see your point. Agreed.

I am wired to look for subtext and therefore did not take the question at face value.

If it was just a general interest type of question, then yes, Design is in high demand.

• Like 17

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 1:04 AM, antduties said:

Hey Alena Aron

Everything is going well. Thank you for asking. The answer of your question " If you are skilled on anything that might be graphic design , voice talent, video editor, data entry expert whatever., you should get that yourself top nose. if you really expert on anything that will be perfect for you and that is the perfect sector."

Hope you understand. Please don't mind.

Thank You

Warm Regards

Riyad

Thanks a lot for your valuable answer.

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, alena_aron said:

So please suggested me how much important it for get more order?

For getting orders? None. 
For getting support and advice on how to improve? Yes. 

Bo one can promise you more orders. Seller plus is there to guide you and help you achieve your goals but it still all depends on you and how you take that information and act on it. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/2/2022 at 1:38 AM, alena_aron said:

So please suggested me how much important it for get more order?

The advice the Seller Pus Manager gives you may help your gigs to be more appealing to buyers and you could get more orders.

On 2/2/2022 at 1:38 AM, alena_aron said:

how much benefit I get from it? 

You will not know until you try the Seller Plus Program. My Seller Plus Manager has been very helpful in dealing with difficult buyers and he helped me upgrade my gig images and made suggestions concerning key words that have been very helpful. 

• Like 16
  • Up 1

I find there is a lot of work at all levels in my sector, which is copy-editing (line editing, deep editing--whatever we each do) services. 

But it's hard to know 'in which area are there more orders' because we each see only those services and sectors to which our own products are aligned; we are unable to compare the sectors and their order volumes in any meaningful way.

We can only see how many people offer what services in each sector--not how many jobs they win, and so on. And Buyer Requests are a dead loss. 😁 

So, my view is subjective, of course! But I began here in 2018 and at first, I struggled. It would have been easy to think this was because there was not much editing work available.

The early struggles were due to glitches on the site at the time!

Three years on, I am working fulltime on Fiverr, supplying only copy-editing services (and with just three gigs) but I have enough work for two other editors to work fulltime for me on Fiverr jobs alone. And we are each putting in a ten-hour day, usually seven days a week, so that's a lot of editing. I still decline 80% of the offered work. So, although there are so many copy editors, there are not enough to meet the precise needs of clients in quality terms. This is why it's not uncommon to see copy editors with fifteen full-length novels queued; I am not the only one!

I perceive that the level of offers/orders pertains more to how skilled we each are in our fields, how well we communicate with clients, and whether we can offer something unique. Anyone in any sector will amass clients if they do each of these very well. 

Best of luck!

Annie 

• Like 35
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2