Gig no longer getting orders

Guest mark_ed

Guest mark_ed

Hey everyone in this lovely community!

So I went on vacation about 4 months ago, which led me to set my gigs to unavailable. The day I got back from vacation I have put myself / the gig on Available again, now I obviously did not expect to get any orders within the first week, maybe two.. but I have yet to received an order in two months. So I figured something was wrong with my Gig, so I optimized my description, changed up the prices a bit, and saved my work. So now it is 2 months later and I have yet to receive any orders, now I know there are periods where there are less sales, and it doesn't just come. But before my vacation I would get 3-4 orders weekly.

I just looked through the search results and I rank on the 9th page, which is super annoying.

Is there anything more I can do to further improve my gig to hopefully get some orders, or just get some more people to my gig?

Extra information: Level two seller, over 90 reviews (4.9 Average).

Kind regards,

Mark.

Well said you already edited your gig and I don't think you should have anyway. But since you did already, that's fine, however, it's very important to note that improving your gig is best done with in-depth research on keywords, relevant tags, and SEO. 

Now, this should be the time to leverage the power of the buyer request section. Try and send as many as you know are relevant to your area of specialization. At level 2, you should be seeing enough requests now, so for bid as many as you can daily and make sure you stay active online in case you receive a message. As you keep delivering great jobs and getting good reviews, your account will bounce back with time. Just a candid suggestion.

Guest mark_ed
23 hours ago, juan_adulf said:

Well said you already edited your gig and I don't think you should have anyway. But since you did already, that's fine, however, it's very important to note that improving your gig is best done with in-depth research on keywords, relevant tags, and SEO. 

Now, this should be the time to leverage the power of the buyer request section. Try and send as many as you know are relevant to your area of specialization. At level 2, you should be seeing enough requests now, so for bid as many as you can daily and make sure you stay active online in case you receive a message. As you keep delivering great jobs and getting good reviews, your account will bounce back with time. Just a candid suggestion.

That is the main reason I edited my description and title, for a bit more keywords and SEO. The buyer requests section is something I have completely forgotten about so that is a great idea, thank you for the information 🙂

5 Proven Steps To Get Your First Order On Fiverr
  1. Finding The Right Service To Offer. Spend some time researching on what's popular on Fiverr and find the best niche that suits you. ...
  2. Best Time To Post Your Gig. ...
  3. Choosing The Right Image And Copy For Your Gig. ...
  4. Create Multiple Gigs. ...
  5. Your First Sale On Fiverr. ...
  6. Bonus Tip.
    How do I attract customers on Fiverr?
    Here's a few tips to stand out on Fiverr:
    1. Optimize your listing as much as possible and test it (Picture, description, price)
    2. Complete orders and respond to people as quickly as possible.
    3. Don't worry about upsells in the beginning - you need sales.
    4. Post your gig on social media / forums (not spamming - where relevant)

Guest mark_ed
8 hours ago, turjay said:
5 Proven Steps To Get Your First Order On Fiverr
  1. Finding The Right Service To Offer. Spend some time researching on what's popular on Fiverr and find the best niche that suits you. ...
  2. Best Time To Post Your Gig. ...
  3. Choosing The Right Image And Copy For Your Gig. ...
  4. Create Multiple Gigs. ...
  5. Your First Sale On Fiverr. ...
  6. Bonus Tip.
    How do I attract customers on Fiverr?
    Here's a few tips to stand out on Fiverr:
    1. Optimize your listing as much as possible and test it (Picture, description, price)
    2. Complete orders and respond to people as quickly as possible.
    3. Don't worry about upsells in the beginning - you need sales.
    4. Post your gig on social media / forums (not spamming - where relevant)

If you would have read the actual post, you would know this isn't my first order. But hey, maybe new people will read this and it may help them.

Archived