The early payout option is the best thing in Fiverr now.

designbuzz96

Hi guys, I think many sellers don't get it. I got it today, and this is the best thing I find on Fiverr. I get my all $ in just a few seconds. Like you complete an order for $200, you need to wait for 15 days, but if you have an early payout option, you will get your $ in a few seconds and charge a little. 
For $20, a fast payout will charge only $0.20. And you don't need to wait for 15 days. It is the best thing about Fiverr for me. Let me know your opinion.

Love you, Fiverr, for this option.

example.PNG

17 hours ago, designbuzz96 said:

Hi guys, I think many sellers don't get it. I got it today, and this is the best thing I find on Fiverr. I get my all $ in just a few seconds. Like you complete an order for $200, you need to wait for 15 days, but if you have an early payout option, you will get your $ in a few seconds and charge a little. 
For $20, a fast payout will charge only $0.20. And you don't need to wait for 15 days. It is the best thing about Fiverr for me. Let me know your opinion.

example.PNG

Yes, sometime when we have fund crisis, early payout helps us a lot.

On 7/13/2021 at 1:05 AM, designbuzz96 said:

example.PNG

congratulation but I not sure for charge 0.20$ or 20$ for 200$ if the charge is 20$ for 200$ it is no good for every seller. coz most of the buyer doing there job in lower price.

On 7/13/2021 at 1:05 AM, designbuzz96 said:

example.PNG

wow! it's wonderful feature from fiverr. I didn't know. Thanks a lot for sharing such informations.

On 7/13/2021 at 10:21 AM, gongor32 said:

My early payout disappeared 🤧  I thought only rated orders are eligible for early payout so I didn't really mind but after completing few rated orders it's still not coming back 😞  

Has it come back yet?

Exactly, This is the best & revolutionary upgrade for the seller . I have recently got this feature & tested immidiately by withdrawing 80$ , and the charge is super reasonable & low . It only tooks 0.80 $ ...  Thanks Fiverr , It's a dream feature for most of the seller. 

Archived