196 orders completed. I'm near to $25000. Organizing party :-)

manuelmarino

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/26/2021 at 2:24 PM, manuelmarino said:

I'm at 196 orders completed. I'm near to $25000. 

Yes, I'm organizing a party when I'll reach 200 orders 😀

So, what do you suggest me, an event in my town? a virtual event with zoom or similar? or just friends and beer all night?

Congratulations. I will suggest you to give some pro tips to get orders like you.

What do you mean by "event in my town"?

I'm about to reach an important milestone (100k earned), and I think I'll have dinner with my girlfriend and that's it. Nobody else cares (or should care), and my town certainly has nothing to do with it.

Pro tip - don't make public celebrations of private accomplishments. Nobody cares, you're not that impressive (this applies to everyone, me included, not singling you out). You'll just cultivate jealousies and draw attention to yourself, which is something you should definitely not do. I know, we live in the instagram age, and everybody needs to appear successful, and celebrate achievements publicly and record them for all to see, but that is just... low class. Don't feed the machine. Own your own, private, success.

At least until you have f*ck you money. If you have f*ck you money, do whatever you want. As long as you need to be earning, keep a low profile. Don't paint a target you don't need on your back.

13 hours ago, visualstudios said:

Pro tip - don't make public celebrations of private accomplishments. Nobody cares, you're not that impressive (this applies to everyone, me included, not singling you out). You'll just cultivate jealousies and draw attention to yourself

wonderful tip, thanks for the wisdom 👍 yes I decided to keep a low profile. Honestly, I was sharing with you, my friends, only the forum "my freelancers family".

anyway the town thing was to say just a party with real friends, not virtual. Nothing "major"... but anyway I'm on low profile. We are all "small fishes", but I love to be these fishes 😄 I love my work, as any of you probably. It's the cool thing of being freelancers..

Archived