How To Perfectly Promote Fiverr Gigs In Twitter

On 7/27/2021 at 6:58 PM, brave_designer said:

"If you constantly post your gigs link in twitter and all other social and open forum sites. Definitely, you will get a nice position on the first page.

This isn't just wrong, it is absolutely, completely and uttery wrong. Please don't spread false information on the forum. 

• Like 6
  • Up 3

First of all I want to say you Thank you for your suggestion. 👍

😔But I have a problem on it which is it if we will shear out gig on any social media like twitter or Facebook anywhere. Ok if anyone visit our profile and they will just view your gig and don't make any order maybe you will get view, Clicks, and impression but you don't get order maybe.☹️

When your gig impression and click will increase but if you will don't get order that time Fiverr think your gig is not perfect for get order and then your gig will go again de-rank. 🙄 

That's why I want to say you can share your gig no problem but when you will share that first just think if I will share my gig here will I get an order from here or not. Maybe if we will think this we will be success very quickly. 😃

So if I will say something wrong please let me know that and please forgive me. Thanks.🙏

• Like 3

9 hours ago, newsmike said:

This isn't just wrong, it is absolutely, completely and uttery wrong. Please don't spread false information on the forum. 

Sorry i could not make it clear. I could not tell it. I just quote it another one post. I wanted to know how could it will done ?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, brave_designer said:

Sorry i could not make it clear. I could not tell it. I just quote it another one post. I wanted to know how could it will done ?

They were promising a first page position just from spamming facebook and Twitter. Their advice was wrong. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7

On 7/26/2021 at 1:22 PM, n_image_editing said:

Twitter is another powerful tool where you can share your gigs.

First of all, you can create your twitter id. Increaser your followers. But it takes time. In a shortcut way, you can use trending hashtags. How you use trending hashtags to improve your gigs impressions? Simple just post your link in the tweet and also use whatever the hashtags are in trending.

• Must add an image in your tweet. No matters it your gig image or any other image.
  • For the sake of click you can use the image with an inspirational quote in your post due to this you can get more attention from the people. That’s how you can increase the chance that people will click on your tweet link.
  • Don’t be repeat your tweet. The majority of people can tweet the same thing repeatedly. If you can do this, people will lose interest
  • Keep consistent and stay relevant to your services. I would suggest you, Maximum 7 to 8 tweets is enough on a daily basis.
  • You can post something new that is relevant to your gig
  • Use all the hashtags in your every tweet. Especially include all those tweets which are on trending.
  • Suppose if you use #WordpressExpert in your tweet and someone is looking WordPress expert Your tweet will display in his result he can go through your tweet. May be h can click on it.
  • Manageflitter Its best web-based application. This application helps you to gain your insights. you can get effective results on twitter by using this application.
  • Post your gig link in tweets reply.
  • Post your reviews if you have any in Fiverr.

The most important thing is your consistency. If you constantly post your gigs link in twitter and all other social and open forum sites. Definitely, you will get a nice position on the first page. Consistency Matter.

thanks.......

• Like 4