Tips from my 5 Years of fiverr experience!

sk_moni

Hello guys, I'm Sk Moni. I've working with fiverr for 5 years. today i'll share you my experience with fiverr with tips so new sellers can understand the consiquenses and boost up their mind. 

In my Carrer I've learned that never compromise with quality for work. Always deliver the best work that you can do for. if you're new, if you don't know the industry well, if you don't know the work well but you've already created the account. Please leave the account for now and learn the work first. Because only for you this industry can be harmful. Client gets bad experience. Ultimately either you receive a bad review or the order get cancelled. Always realise that Time is money. Put time on your work and learning. 

Let's come to the pricing. There is quote "If you're good at it, never do it free". But if you think differently, on the past people said fiverr is $5 market. But which is not. Always consider the pricing with the work. There is lots of potential clients who know the values of work. 

Take the clients words seriously. Always Remember that client is the boss. Never argue with your clients. Always talk to him/her with great approach. try to build up a healty relation by your works. Always put some comments after finishing the works. Tell them to share your experience to Social media or friends and family and do come back to me when you need more help. You'll be there always.

Finally Reviews. If you've done a great job You'll get perfect reviews. amost 30% of the clients doesn't reviews i think it's because of time is valuable for them. few of the clients are new on fiverr and don't know how to do it. But never gets frustrated with that. Take it easily.

Let's come to Marketing. Always share your gigs to Social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. Create porfolios on driblle, behance, flickr etc. Try to make portfolio website if you have a chance. Try to join your service related groups and helps peoples. Only after a successfull help you can put your gig or fiverr link and tell them if they need further help they can connect you there. 

I hope this post help you. if you feel it helps you then do follow me on the comunity profile. 

5 hours ago, sk_moni said:

if you're new, if you don't know the industry well, if you don't know the work well but you've already created the account. Please leave the account for now and learn the work first.

If we have powerful skill experience then we will must success in there Fiverr.

That's the whole and main success way... 💌

On 7/26/2021 at 11:23 AM, sk_moni said:

Hello guys, I'm Sk Moni. I've working with fiverr for 5 years. today i'll share you my experience with fiverr with tips so new sellers can understand the consiquenses and boost up their mind. 

In my Carrer I've learned that never compromise with quality for work. Always deliver the best work that you can do for. if you're new, if you don't know the industry well, if you don't know the work well but you've already created the account. Please leave the account for now and learn the work first. Because only for you this industry can be harmful. Client gets bad experience. Ultimately either you receive a bad review or the order get cancelled. Always realise that Time is money. Put time on your work and learning. 

Let's come to the pricing. There is quote "If you're good at it, never do it free". But if you think differently, on the past people said fiverr is $5 market. But which is not. Always consider the pricing with the work. There is lots of potential clients who know the values of work. 

Take the clients words seriously. Always Remember that client is the boss. Never argue with your clients. Always talk to him/her with great approach. try to build up a healty relation by your works. Always put some comments after finishing the works. Tell them to share your experience to Social media or friends and family and do come back to me when you need more help. You'll be there always.

Finally Reviews. If you've done a great job You'll get perfect reviews. amost 30% of the clients doesn't reviews i think it's because of time is valuable for them. few of the clients are new on fiverr and don't know how to do it. But never gets frustrated with that. Take it easily.

Let's come to Marketing. Always share your gigs to Social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. Create porfolios on driblle, behance, flickr etc. Try to make portfolio website if you have a chance. Try to join your service related groups and helps peoples. Only after a successfull help you can put your gig or fiverr link and tell them if they need further help they can connect you there. 

I hope this post help you. if you feel it helps you then do follow me on the comunity profile. 

Thanks for sharing your experience

Archived