How can I improve my GIG?

cristoferk29

Hello, @cristoferk29I looked at your profile. I think part of your problem with not getting orders is that your gig thumbnail needs to be changed. 

When buyers are quickly looking through search pages your gig images needs to say in 3 or 4 words what you are selling. Buyers could read the small words below the image to find out about your services, but often they are in too much of an order to so so. 

Good luck. 🍀

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Hello, @cristoferk29I looked at your profile. I think part of your problem with not getting orders is that your gig thumbnail needs to be changed. 

When buyers are quickly looking through search pages your gig images needs to say in 3 or 4 words what you are selling. Buyers could read the small words below the image to find out about your services, but often they are in too much of an order to so so. 

Good luck. 🍀

@vickiespencer thanks for telling me! 😃

• Like 6

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

Good luck. 🍀

Is the new thumbnail better? 

• Like 6