8 ways to a successful income on Fiverr.com

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clitonwork

These tips are simply superb.

I was just checking around on tips to increasing sales.

Thanks for these wonderful tips.

Guest ebookpro01

Thanks for the Tip, hope with this my success will be skyrocketed since am new to fiverr system

Fiverr, I appreciate your tips, however, you really should proofread things before you publish them. Your credibility is definitely hurt when there are so many typos in your publications. Allow me to offer my services to you. One of my gigs is proofreading.

I have a Gig that i offer an article of 400-500 words but i always find myself giving clients even up to 700 words (well, not always) but i don’t believe in limiting words just for the sake of delivering an order. In most cases, the buyers will come back and order more. So yes, over delivering is a sure way to increase sales. Thanks @thecreativeguys for great tips.

You missed the 9th way to a successful income on Fiverr.com :

• to by lucky to be “loved” by Fiverr’s searching algorithms to get many thousands of views for several popular searches.

It no matters how best, unique, portofolio, etc you have - all is resumed to thousands of views (for example take a look to dozens of spammers, who offer poor quality gigs, but they get many thousands of views - and in some cases they are featured even if they don’t have 100% positive rating)…

Archived