Gig ranking system

Hello!

To your surprise, I'm sorry to tell you there's no hack or whatsoever you call it, to rank your Gigs.

Your success purely matters on the quality you provide, your dedication and commitment. I've said it over and over again, building amazingly creative gigs is the key. It doesn't matter if you land an order or not, what matters is how your gig is surviving in the battle of who runs quick.

Many of the new sellers, copy paste their gig, and it might be one in a thousands of a gig that may get successful, the rest never come to the surface.

So,

1. Let your gig be pure, make it creative, make it enjoyable. As long as you're getting the views and clicks, your Gig is fighting well.
  2. Have a good and creative profile. There should be no grammatical mistakes. There's should be no overselling. State what you can do and how much of a great work you can provide.
  3. Many of the new sellers have a good gig but what they lack is the consistency of being online. For the first few orders you have to be patient, resilient and consistent. Be glued to your screen, refresh the Fiverr page alot. (I used to sit at my laptop for hours and as my views and clicks rose, I landed immediate back to back orders)
  4. Have a good communication skill. Being ethical is the key. Being polite is the wisdom. Most of the westerners don't like to be called sir or madam, call them by their name. “For example, Hello Umer! I'm glad you found your way to my gig. It would be an honor to work for you and I can't wait to provide you my excellent service. I'm sure you won't regret it”. It's convincing sentences like these that gives the nudge to the buyer to give you the order.
  5. Lastly, stay consistent. Whether you've an order or no, keep track of your gig stats. Stay online and regularly send buyer requests.

These are the cheatcodes if you may call it but there's no trick or whatever, it's purely based on how hard working you're.

Good luck! I'll be here if you needed more assistance. 

Mahim

• Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, mahim_designer said:

Hello!

To your surprise, I'm sorry to tell you there's no hack or whatsoever you call it, to rank your Gigs.

Your success purely matters on the quality you provide, your dedication and commitment. I've said it over and over again, building amazingly creative gigs is the key. It doesn't matter if you land an order or not, what matters is how your gig is surviving in the battle of who runs quick.

Many of the new sellers, copy paste their gig, and it might be one in a thousands of a gig that may get successful, the rest never come to the surface.

So,

1. Let your gig be pure, make it creative, make it enjoyable. As long as you're getting the views and clicks, your Gig is fighting well.
  2. Have a good and creative profile. There should be no grammatical mistakes. There's should be no overselling. State what you can do and how much of a great work you can provide.
  3. Many of the new sellers have a good gig but what they lack is the consistency of being online. For the first few orders you have to be patient, resilient and consistent. Be glued to your screen, refresh the Fiverr page alot. (I used to sit at my laptop for hours and as my views and clicks rose, I landed immediate back to back orders)
  4. Have a good communication skill. Being ethical is the key. Being polite is the wisdom. Most of the westerners don't like to be called sir or madam, call them by their name. “For example, Hello Umer! I'm glad you found your way to my gig. It would be an honor to work for you and I can't wait to provide you my excellent service. I'm sure you won't regret it”. It's convincing sentences like these that gives the nudge to the buyer to give you the order.
  5. Lastly, stay consistent. Whether you've an order or no, keep track of your gig stats. Stay online and regularly send buyer requests.

These are the cheatcodes if you may call it but there's no trick or whatever, it's purely based on how hard working you're.

Mahim

Bangali bhai?

• Like 1

You will hear lots of opinions for this but the only fiverr ranks according to its own rules.

Many people say, must do SEO in your description, Images and others but simply, if you can present your service in an elegant and beautiful way, Fiverr must will rank it. and yeah gig title most important for gig search result.  
and Finally, There is no hidden information here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taazimahmed said:

Someone explain me fiverr gig ranking system

Have a look on this👇

1 hour ago, taazimahmed said:

sure brother

Never address anyone by Brother, sister, sir, Boss like that. Not everyone like this. Try to be professional. 

Edited by shadiya646
  • Like 3

• Find some low competitive keywords. 
  • Use targeted keywords 4-5 times on description
  • Try to convert the conversation to orders. You should always try to convince buyers and try to confirm orders. Otherwise,
  • No matter how much you try, your gig won't stay on 1st page for long 
  • Like 1

10 Tips To Increase Fiverr Impressions

1. Avoid Fiverr Mistakes
2. Diversity Is Key To Fiverr Impression
3. Upload A Video
4. Update Profile
5. Fiverr SEO To Increase Impressions
6. Stay Online
7. Profile 
8. Gigs
9. Promotion
10. Response Time
Follow The Above Rules

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

You have to active your gig 24 hours

you have to marketing your gig on social media.

you have to use the main focus keyword in your title and description at least 5% .

you have to use more attractive image on your gig image.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, mahim_designer said:

Hello!

So,

Mahim

Absolutely right