If I edit my gig after published is there any problem?

5 hours ago, mhasan_24 said:

If I edit my gig after published is there any problem? 

Fiverr actually suggests editing your gig as much as needed to continue to improve the gig description and hone in on keywords that are effective. Don't believe the naysayers.  I edit mine every time I feel it needs a tweak.  If you submit a new video, it may take a day to get approved, but otherwise, don't hesitate to improve your gigs because of silly, unfounded fears.  

• Like 2
  • Up 1

That's a lot of wrong answers. Listen to @newsmike instead. As for me, I edit my gig constantly - I'm always changing my pricing structure, clarifying things that maybe didn't make sense before, improving my gallery samples, and sharpening my sales copy. Your gig should be a constant work in progress. If you delete a gig you're going to lose any reviews on it, so unless you're selling something different or really need to change something, you shouldn't delete it. Edit it.

Edited by rachelbostwick
  • Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

There Are 2 Types Of Changes on your gig.
One Is Minor changes. Another one is Big changes.

You can make minor changes. Suppose you want to change the description, image, and tags. Don’t do this. It’s a significant change in your gigs. 
You can follow this:

• First-day change description
  • Second Day Change Image
  • The third day Change Tags.

Also, try to change it when you have a queue order. If rank falls, you can come in position again because of your order.
I hope it will help you.

• Like 1