If I edit my gig after published is there any problem?

mhasan_24

5 hours ago, mhasan_24 said:

If I edit my gig after published is there any problem? 

Fiverr actually suggests editing your gig as much as needed to continue to improve the gig description and hone in on keywords that are effective. Don't believe the naysayers.  I edit mine every time I feel it needs a tweak.  If you submit a new video, it may take a day to get approved, but otherwise, don't hesitate to improve your gigs because of silly, unfounded fears.  

• Like 17
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

That's a lot of wrong answers. Listen to @newsmike instead. As for me, I edit my gig constantly - I'm always changing my pricing structure, clarifying things that maybe didn't make sense before, improving my gallery samples, and sharpening my sales copy. Your gig should be a constant work in progress. If you delete a gig you're going to lose any reviews on it, so unless you're selling something different or really need to change something, you shouldn't delete it. Edit it.

Edited by rachelbostwick
  • Like 16
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

There Are 2 Types Of Changes on your gig.
One Is Minor changes. Another one is Big changes.

You can make minor changes. Suppose you want to change the description, image, and tags. Don’t do this. It’s a significant change in your gigs. 
You can follow this:

• First-day change description
  • Second Day Change Image
  • The third day Change Tags.

Also, try to change it when you have a queue order. If rank falls, you can come in position again because of your order.
I hope it will help you.

• Like 16

• 1 year later...
On 7/25/2021 at 11:19 PM, newsmike said:

Fiverr actually suggests editing your gig as much as needed to continue to improve the gig description and hone in on keywords that are effective. Don't believe the naysayers.  I edit mine every time I feel it needs a tweak.  If you submit a new video, it may take a day to get approved, but otherwise, don't hesitate to improve your gigs because of silly, unfounded fears.  

@newmike Sorry for bothering you in a past post; I edited my gig after one week of publishing. I searched for it on the search engine but could not find it. Since then, it's been 24 hours. What should I do?

• Like 13

On 7/25/2021 at 8:45 PM, sayedcsee said:

It is better to delete a gig than to edit it And should be reopened because Gig editing loses gig rank and it takes a long time to get it back.

It's not good idea. I believe any positive changes is good for gigs. Suppose, your gig image is not appropriate for your services, so you can obviously change it. Or your services tags are not okay, then you can change it. If  change your gigs with positively which emphasis your service, must edit your gig. But we should not edit our ranked gig. 

• Like 13

You should edit your gig if it needs improvement. Minor changes like changing the thumbnail photo does not change anything. However, if you change your title and keywords then your gig will be found in a different page. Sometimes the gig seems hidden - maybe it goes to the review. But it should come back online after some hours.

Thanks. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

On 7/25/2021 at 4:45 PM, sayedcsee said:

It is better to delete a gig than to edit it 

Wrong, specially if the gig has some orders on it. If you have a gig that for some reason isn't working deleting it and creating a similar one won't help at all. Is best to fix your already published gigs.

On 7/25/2021 at 3:25 PM, biddut_wpexpert said:

You can minor edit of your gig

You can edit all you need. If you have minor flaws, do minor editing, but if your gig is a mess edit it all you need it.

Just have in mind that editing your gigs can improve it sunk them. First do some research and planning before editing them.

• Like 11

On 7/25/2021 at 6:01 PM, mhasan_24 said:

Hi everyone, 

I have a question in my mind! If I edit my gig after published is there any problem? 
Will it effect on my gig? 

Thanks in advance for your responses. 

I think there is no problem. 

• Like 3