I am new seller, can I get orders.

pawannimsara

On 7/26/2021 at 11:45 PM, pawannimsara said:

Hello everyone who can show me a creative thumnail

In my experience, the best thumbnails are very simple. The search engine is way too crowded to try to get too many ideas or samples into your front thumbnail. Stand out by having a lot of space to relax your customer's gaze and get their attention by being different. It also shows confidence. That is what works for me.

By the way, I had someone steal one of my thumbnails once. I reported them and Fiverr took them down. So make sure you don't compromise your account by stealing anyone else's art.

fiverr-thumbnails.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Research is the Clue. ...
2) Think Out of the Box. ...
3) Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
4) Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
5) Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
6) Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
7) Use High-Quality Images. ...
😎 Deliver on the Same Day.

Welcome to Fiverr!!

• Create attractive and informative gig Send all 10 quality proposals on daily basis
  • When you get a buyer message, try to reply as soon as possible
  • When you manage to get any order, try to satisfy buyers with your works quality

Your topic title...

image.png.54cfbed5ab2a2edb970addcd51021ce0.png

Everyone ( Experienced sellers) was new when they getting started. After completed much more works they have become Experienced and dependable sellers.

On 7/25/2021 at 6:46 AM, pawannimsara said:

Who can solve my problem.

Whom do you want for solving your problem? Are you not a professional??

If you not be professional then you should not come any marketplace. Because people are looking for professionals worldwide for their work done as great!

You must solve your problem by yourself. 

On 7/25/2021 at 6:46 AM, pawannimsara said:

I am a new seller called Pawan, I m a web developer. I always do right to buyers but doesn't Have any orders, why

Who can solve my problem?

Hi Pawan,

Let start with "don't be patient" I've seen a lot of people on this trend give you false hope like "stay online 24/7, keep bidding for jobs" and so on but it's more than that.

However, as a freelancer, there come a time when it seems as though everything isn't working right but you should just keep up with what you've been doing, find what the problem is. And from a third-tier country, you will need to do more to prove yourself, even when you know you are the best. So I wouldn't want to follow the normal words you've heard for a while now and advise you on something I think could be the problem.

First, with your level of communication, it could be an issue with someone who wouldn't want to strain their brain to understand, especially as a new seller with no portfolio to do the speaking, so if you do have portfolios add them to your bid. Also, make sure your description is SEO friendly and check for grammatical errors mostly even in your bid. Take time to revise your description. Optimized videos and thumbnails as well and send as many clean, comprehensible and relevant, buyer request bids as possible. Add the buyer's keywords to your offer and make sure they are as short and easy to read as possible.

Good luck! 

• First, create an attractive gig image, which will attract buyers. Also, do image SEO
  • Find low competitive keyword and highlight them 4-5 times in the description
  • Do gig marketing by sharing your gigs in different platforms
  • Send some quality proposals with your work samples
  • This is the way to manage to get orders from buyers. After you complete an order, your gig will automatically get ranked

1) Gig title is very important to appear in buyers search so it should be very effective & friendly & those effects to make the URL of your gigs.

2) Clean & well organized description is very essential to attract the potential buyers. You can see others title & description to take idea but it is very hardly prohibited to copy exactly. You have to make it as your own thinking. you have to use keywords in your description & make it bold & color.

3) you can send buyer request from the selling option.

4) Use the package option (3 Package: Standard, Premium, Pro) to earn more.

5) Use some very attractive image in Gallery section which is made by you.

6) Video gallery is more and more effective to get job early. Your own video is preferable and you can also make a video by using any software within one minute duration 

Archived