Fiverr's customer support doesn't answer for three days

Hope everybody is well
I had a $ 750 order, where I had been working for the last 20 days. This was the work of the client's CRM database. I have been updating the database for a long time and have worked with the client as a sample and approved it. I have asked the client many times to check my work. I delivered the work and after that the client's excuse started. He says my work was not right. And that's what he's saying wrong. And the order was making new excuses for canceling. I talk to customer support in this situation and they let me know that sometimes such clients have to manage and give a lot of advice. Last said "I have forwarded your inquiry to the relevant team for further review. As soon as I receive an update I will let you know by following up on this ticket". Last Thursday at 09:32 time Fiverr gave me this message. In the midst of this discussion I noticed that the order had been canceled from Customer Support and had not yet given me any updates. I'm still waiting for update Because the ticket is not closed yet.

If a seller makes a mistake, Fiverr refunds the client. So what action does Fiverr take if the client cheats with seller?
Does Fiverr only support the client?

Please See Attached image

image.png.5873ae828cfa8545e30371167bdf2f07.png

image.thumb.png.3a9dfb8d766df019e1ef65d141399591.png

image.png.a3497501bb4afdf4a5abb5f1f7343588.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, sathi_cc said:

Hope everybody is well
I had a $ 750 order, where I had been working for the last 20 days. This was the work of the client's CRM database. I have been updating the database for a long time and have worked with the client as a sample and approved it. I have asked the client many times to check my work. I delivered the work and after that the client's excuse started. He says my work was not right. And that's what he's saying wrong. And the order was making new excuses for canceling. I talk to customer support in this situation and they let me know that sometimes such clients have to manage and give a lot of advice. Last said "I have forwarded your inquiry to the relevant team for further review. As soon as I receive an update I will let you know by following up on this ticket". Last Thursday at 09:32 time Fiverr gave me this message. In the midst of this discussion I noticed that the order had been canceled from Customer Support and had not yet given me any updates. I'm still waiting for update Because the ticket is not closed yet.

If a seller makes a mistake, Fiverr refunds the client. So what action does Fiverr take if the client cheats with seller?
Does Fiverr only support the client?

Please See Attached image

image.png.5873ae828cfa8545e30371167bdf2f07.png

image.thumb.png.3a9dfb8d766df019e1ef65d141399591.png

image.png.a3497501bb4afdf4a5abb5f1f7343588.png

please wait, i believe they will support your best just wait & see as there is no fiverr team in forum

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sathi_cc said:

So what action does Fiverr take if the client cheats with seller?

Some sellers got their money from Fiverr even after the client cancelled the order, if the work was properly done.

Threatening that you will stop working on Fiverr is unlikely to accomplish anything, though. The CS representative you were talking to can't do anything on their own; they have sent the info to the relevant team, and it's possible that the team doesn't work on weekends.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, sonyteam said:

please wait, i believe they will support your best just wait & see as there is no fiverr team in forum

1 minute ago, catwriter said:

Some sellers got their money from Fiverr even after the client cancelled the order, if the work was properly done.

Threatening that you will stop working on Fiverr is unlikely to accomplish anything, though. The CS representative you were talking to can't do anything on their own; they have sent the info to the relevant team, and it's possible that the team doesn't work on weekends.

In fact, it is wrong for me to make threats, but even if the order is canceled, it is normal to be a little angry

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sathi_cc said:

In fact, it is wrong for me to make threats, but even if the order is canceled, it is normal to be a little angry

This has happened to me before but Fiber did not support me. The client checked my work and made nice comments with Five Star Review. But 7 days later I saw that the order was canceled by customer support

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, sathi_cc said:

it is normal to be a little angry

It is normal, yes, but showing that anger doesn't help.

1 minute ago, sathi_cc said:

But 7 days later I saw that the order was canceled by customer support

When that happened, did you check the client's profile? Were they still on Fiverr? It can say that the order was cancelled by CS when it was actually a chargeback (and when that happens, the buyer's profile gets banned).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, catwriter said:

It is normal, yes, but showing that anger doesn't help.

When that happened, did you check the client's profile? Were they still on Fiverr? It can say that the order was cancelled by CS when it was actually a chargeback (and when that happens, the buyer's profile gets banned).

The client's profile is still active

9 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Then it's possible that they've managed to convince CS that the work wasn't done properly, or that it was incomplete.

Then it is no longer possible to work on fiber. Because I have given the document to Fiverr that I have completed the work in the right way. Even after that, if I don't get the money I deserve, working in fiverr will not be of any use to me. Instead, I will start working with my clients in another marketplace. Because I've brought in about 25 client fiverr's. Now they are forced to take them to another marketplace.  Fiverr wants to retain a client but will lose many clients. But I will not forgive Fiverr. Thank you

14 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Then it's possible that they've managed to convince CS that the work wasn't done properly, or that it was incomplete.

One more thing you need to know is that the customer support has canceled the order but they haven't given me any updates yet. Although they say they will answer me on this ticket.

if I don't get the money I deserve, working in fiverr will not be of any use to me.

I'd suggest waiting a bit more for the response from the relevant team. Of course, the decision is yours.

I think I remember some cases when sellers were reimbursed months after the cancellation.

Just keep in mind that every business suffers losses from dishonest clients from time to time; it's not unique to Fiverr.

they haven't given me any updates yet. Although they say they will answer me on this ticket.

It's the weekend, it's possible that the representative talking to you didn't get a response from whoever she asked, so she can't answer your question yet.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, catwriter said:

I'd suggest waiting a bit more for the response from the relevant team. Of course, the decision is yours.

I think I remember some cases when sellers were reimbursed months after the cancellation.

Just keep in mind that every business suffers losses from dishonest clients from time to time; it's not unique to Fiverr.

It's the weekend, it's possible that the representative talking to you didn't get a response from whoever she asked, so she can't answer your question yet.

I started discussions with customer service before the order was canceled. And they have reviewed my order page. And said that
I have forwarded your inquiry to the relevant team for further review. As soon as I receive an update I will let you know by following up on this ticket .. And it also says that some clients do such unsatisfactory things and we will monitor this. But in the meantime I see that my order has been canceled. But I have not yet received any reply from customer support

• Like 1