Seller Plus is offering people 7-day earnings clearance??

donnovan86

1.thumb.jpg.b0d83dd150173efe2fbddd02a92fbf32.jpg

I was checking the Seller Plus page and I saw that they are offering a 7-day earnings clearance instead of 14 days. I went to my earnings, and everything is still clearing in 14 days. Does this need to be upgraded manually? Or is it not implemented yet? Does anyone have the 7-day clearance (I am talking to follow Seller Plus users). I feel that if this is advertised, it should actually be active, and that's not the case for me. I created this topic to see if it's just me who doesn't have a 7-day earning clearance yet. 

I got a mail some days ago where it was mentioned, didn't pay attention as I have 7 days anyhow, but maybe check your mails, to be sure that your Seller Plus mails don't go into your spam folder, and maybe there's more info in there.

56 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I received an email on Tuesday but this was not mentioned at all. Just the tools they added 2 months ago, nothing new.

It was my SSM that sent me an email informing me about the 7 day clearence. 

4 hours ago, sonyteam said:

maximum people get 14 days clearance me tooo

Your reply does not answer @donnovan86's questions, which were. ⬇️

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Does this need to be upgraded manually? Or is it not implemented yet? Does anyone have the 7-day clearance (I am talking to follow Seller Plus users)?

1 hour ago, miiila said:

I just checked, I got my email on Tuesday, too. Anyway, it matches what @vovkaslovesnyy observed.

I assume what I have to do is to ask my success manager. I am not a top rated seller, I was for many years, but I am a level 2 seller now. I assume that 7-day clearance is a feature for all seller plus members, not top rated sellers, right? Otherwise, why would they advertise it? 

12 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

Yes, it started working a couple of days ago. 

I did nothing to activate it. All new orders have 7 days of clearance, while I still have many orders with 14 days of clearance (placed before Friday) 

I believe that's the same for me, an order that was marked as complete today has its clearance on August 1st. That's nice. Thank you for clearing this. I was very confused.

I've recently noticed this too. My most recent orders seem to only have a one week clearance period.

Hmm. A big unique perk of being a TRS is the 7 day funding clearance, but if this feature is also available to Seller Plus, maybe a TRS who's also SP perhaps should have a 4 day clearance period instead.

20 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I was checking the Seller Plus page and I saw that they are offering a 7-day earnings clearance instead of 14 days. I went to my earnings, and everything is still clearing in 14 days. Does this need to be upgraded manually? Or is it not implemented yet? Does anyone have the 7-day clearance (I am talking to follow Seller Plus users). I feel that if this is advertised, it should actually be active, and that's not the case for me. I created this topic to see if it's just me who doesn't have a 7-day earning clearance yet. 

Those Level One and Two sellers have their clearance in fourteen days, and those Top Rated sellers have it in seven days.

21 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Still waiting for Seller Plus package. Thanks for your information about faster payments option. Hope you will get that option soon. And we will get Seller Plus option soon. Thanks

3 hours ago, sayedcsee said:

Those Level One and Two sellers have their clearance in fourteen days, and those Top Rated sellers have it in seven days.

This is for the Seller Plus program. If you pay the $29 per month you get all those benefits. Including the 7-day clearance. I can confirm, orders completed starting Friday-Sunday started to have a 7-day clearance. Which is great. 

What you're saying is what would normally happen. But if you are a part of this program, you are getting a few benefits like this. 

Just now, miiila said:
9 hours ago, enunciator said:

maybe a TRS who's also SP perhaps should have a 4 day clearance period instead.

Clearly they are doing it to avoid any possible chargebacks. Even if people are TRS, they can still have "nasty" buyers that want to game the system. 7 days is enough honestly, and if you need it quickly, you have that faster withdrawal fee. It's nice that there are options, at least.

Hi everyone,

Today I opened a ticket because I am part of the seller plus program. On the Seller Plus page on my account (see attached) under "Your Benefits" it specifically lists Faster Payments as the second benefit. "Receive funds in 7 days instead of 14".  I noticed my funds were still taking 14 days to clear. 

After a couple communication mishaps were cleared up, CS finally got back to me regarding the Seller Plus benefit with the following reply:

Sorry for the late reply. I was checking on this further and I confirm that this is not something that is 100% guaranteed. This is the main reason why your funds are going through 14 days clearing period instead of 7. 

Hope this helps. I'm here if you have any other questions. 

No need to list the CS agent's name as they have nothing to do with this issue and the individual was great with me. Her next reply back after I asked if she thought this was strange was that she thinks only TRS are eligible for that benefit. TRS were eligible for this prior to Seller Plus even being introduced. This Faster Payments option is specifically showing on my Seller Plus page under "Your Benefits".

Am I right that that seems strange?? It's not guaranteed? We pay monthly to be part of this program and it specifically lists the benefit. The actual benefit itself to me is no big deal, I don't NEED it.  It's just weird to me that it's listed as a benefit, but then simply saying it's "not guaranteed" is enough to just not give us something that is specifically listed as a benefit of a paid program.

Thoughts from other Seller Plus members? Wouldn't this be the same as me offering Web Design to my clients with 10 pages on the website, and then just saying "sorry 10 pages is not guaranteed" when I don't complete their website?

Thank you all! Just needed to vent. The CS team is great. This is more about what's listed on the Seller Plus page, as this is a paid program at $29/month USD. 

Capture (1).jpg

Archived