Client Ruined my Ratings

assiffdev

This morning i found an order with status "in progress". Based upon my previous bad experience with this client, i was not sending him customer offer. How it is possible to have a new order in progress with a little amount of $10 for site configuration and fixing. This order placement or acceptance i do not know anything. I contacted CS to cancel this order mutally. The client cancelled this order and thus ruined my rating. is it easy for previous clients to ruined your rating even and placing fake orders as punishment for ignoring their black mailing. How I can contact CS to restore my ranking back and banned this client?

No man. I did two jobs for him and always instead do more with threat. I give me good feed back on past jobs. But now I was avoiding him due to his black mailing behaviour. How he get approved order without my acceptance.

3 hours ago, assiffdev said:

How it is possible to have a new order in progress

That's how Fiverr is designed to work. Buyers can place orders directly whenever they like, they don't have to ask for a custom offer or your permission.

The only way to prevent that buyer from ordering again is to block them.

You might also want to read Fiverr's Terms of Service and articles in the help section to learn how Fiverr actually works.

feel bad for that bro, sometimes client not respect with us, and we cant do anything, its just like, we have to treat client well, but the clients sometimes not well with us.. and everybody just said " you are not treat clients well.. in fact their not understand what happen with seller.. there is no REPORT things from seller sight.. be patient bro, cheer up.. don't take serious from everybody who is not supporting you.. i believe all the sellers do the right way to treat the clients,,

Any buyer can place orders directly without even asking the seller.  That's how this system works. That's why we put a gig with all information of our capabilities and prices. So there is no point of thinking about HOW they placed order without your acceptance!   🙂

How ever i see this is as a week point of this system. It is good if seller also have an option to take order in or reject if they are not willing to do it without decreasing ratings. Blocking buyers from inbox messages won't work in this situation. It will only block buyers from sending you messages , they can still place orders. I think best option is to report them if they are blackmailing you. Hope this will help you in future! 

On 7/25/2021 at 3:22 AM, assiffdev said:

I contacted CS to cancel this order mutally. The client cancelled this order and thus ruined my rating

Why didn't you block him after you realized that you didn't want to work with him? You asked CS to cancel the order, then when they did what you asked, you blame the buyer for ruining the rating?

You need to learn how fiverr works. 

Archived