Lost My Gig Rank

ab_sajib

There is no rank in the Fiverr search system. That is not how the system works. You (or any seller) cannot control where your gig appears in the search system, so it is best not to worry about it. Instead, research your target customers, and determine how best to reach out to them, specifically, and convince them to hire you.

On 7/25/2021 at 12:28 AM, ab_sajib said:

how can get back my rank.

All those comments about staying online as much as possible are completely false.  They know it but keep spreading the false information anyway.  No need at all to stay online. 

2 minutes ago, tresna1 said:

There is no rank in the Fiverr search system. That is not how the system works. Fiverr online active 12 to 16 hour minimum. I hope coming soon order

Today I've understood that some people write a mixed answer which is copied

On 7/25/2021 at 6:28 AM, ab_sajib said:

have lost my gig rank on last January. but still i can not get back my gig rank. can anyone suggest me. how can get back my rank.

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? Why is my Gig not in the same spot in the marketplace?

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate. 

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. 

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

On 7/28/2021 at 6:42 PM, lloydsolutions said:

I cancel 2 order with the help of Support team because after order buyer unable to give me his facebook access. As i am working on social media marketing without facebook access i can not work. That's why i cancel those 2 order. And then i lost my gig rank since last 6 month.Even i am not getting buyer knock.

Archived