My Gig is not showing online when searched on fiverr

jerry__1

Hello,

I've been facing this problem for over a week now and I don't know how to go about it and I need urgent suggestions forum.

A week has passed now and I didn't get any contacting that's when I thought I should check my gig on fiverr. On searching for my gig, I saw that it was not showing me as online seller which I have tried my possible best to amend but to no avail its still not showing online, please help me with any suggestion that can be of help no matter how small it is.

Thanks

• Like 4

Every user sees different search results. What you see, is not what other users see. Being shown as online does not guarantee orders. It is, therefore, best not to worry about these things, and just focus on being a great seller, whose gigs are eye-catching, and whose deliveries are top-notch and on time.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Every user sees different search results. What you see, is not what other users see. Being shown as online does not guarantee orders. It is, therefore, best not to worry about these things, and just focus on being a great seller, whose gigs are eye-catching, and whose deliveries are top-notch and on time.

I do this.

• Like 1

Hi! my fiverr application does not display online status like yours. i have been facing this problem for about 5 days. but this problem is still unresolved. please help!

• Like 1