How to write actionable Buyer Request ?

23 minutes ago, sn_graphic_arts said:

Do I want to Include any Reference LInk in the Buyer Request ?

Would You let me know how to write A Ationable Buyer Request !!

there are many ways to convince the buyer

please research in google you will get solution

• Confused 1
  • Up 2

Hi sn_graphic_arts

Yes, you will do well to include your portfolio or link to any relevant work you've done. 

However, concentrate on making your description about what your client need. Keep it short and concise. Hence, first mention your clients name, reference previous works, and let the buyer know you understand ahat they are asking about. Then go further with explaining how you wish to achieve the delivery process and end with a call to action. 

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, juan_adulf said:

Hi sn_graphic_arts

Yes, you will do well to include your portfolio or link to any relevant work you've done. 

However, concentrate on making your description about what your client need. Keep it short and concise. Hence, first mention your clients name, reference previous works, and let the buyer know you understand ahat they are asking about. Then go further with explaining how you wish to achieve the delivery process and end with a call to action. 

Good luck!

but as i m new in here how can i give the references of previous work?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, sn_graphic_arts said:

Do I want to Include any Reference LInk in the Buyer Request ?

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

• ammyy.com
  • blogspot.com
  • flickr.com
  • mixcloud.com
  • reverbnation.com
  • soundcloud.com
  • spotify.com
  • teamviewer.com
  • tumblr.com
  • vimeo.com
  • wetransfer.com
  • wikipedia.org
  • youtube.com

You can also use URL's that lead to general websites, such as Google.com, or to websites that provide free tools, such as wordcount.com or colorpicker.com

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dev_dipto said:

but as i m new in here how can i give the references of previous work?

Dev_dipto,

That's a very nice question and I will like to be very explicit. If you are really good at what you do, you must have at least done one work. Upload it to your Google Drive. Even if it's a picture of the work, upload it there and copy a link to the bid until you have relevant jobs here on Fiverr. Good luck man.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 2:11 PM, juan_adulf said:

Dev_dipto,

That's a very nice question and I will like to be very explicit. If you are really good at what you do, you must have at least done one work. Upload it to your Google Drive. Even if it's a picture of the work, upload it there and copy a link to the bid until you have relevant jobs here on Fiverr. Good luck man.

Oh. Good idea. Thank You !!