No clicks on my gig

55 minutes ago, shop_builder24 said:

No clicks on my gig. What should I do?  Please help me>>

please be active in your fiver profile if the impression is increasing, then you have to understand that your issue is thumbnail

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shop_builder24 said:

What should I do?

Well, you definitely should stop spamming forum with the comments that have nothing to do with the topics you are spamming. That wouldn’t help you to get orders. All you will do is to show potential clients that come to the forum that you have zero understanding what people are talking about on the topic and just posting spam, no clients would like to hire sellers that wouldn’t understand their requirements. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, you definitely should stop spamming forum with the comments that have nothing to do with the topics you are spamming. That wouldn’t help you to get orders. All you will do is to show potential clients that come to the forum that you have zero understanding what people are talking about on the topic and just posting spam, no clients would like to hire sellers that wouldn’t understand their requirements. 

Thank you so much. Can you tell me what is spamming in fiver-f forum ?

How many spamming fiver-r forum ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shop_builder24 said:

Can you tell me what is spamming in fiver-f forum ?

Spamming is what you are doing. 

you are posting comments like “yes”, “nice” “active fiverr” that has nothing to do with the topic or a post. 

sometimes it’s so ridiculous like this one 👇 somebody asked a question in “fiverr questions” category and you relied best of luck, nothing to do with the question, not an answer in the question, just spam. 

and please stop spreading misinformation about “staying active” that wouldn’t help you and it wouldn’t help others 

1D342134-7401-445A-AF2E-FF7156745D64.jpeg

40764A73-51FC-46AE-A622-F63E40E87DDF.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

somebody asked a question in “fiverr questions” category and you relied best of luck

Some people only crazy about commenting, no matter what make sense.

many of them writing great advice by copy pasting other post.

Absolutely they are spamming !!! I agree.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.
Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
Be patient.
Offer fair pricing for your products.
Offer quality products.
Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
Seek to improve your product quality over time.
Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
Be honest.
Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, developerhazrat said:
Here are some tips put together by other sellers.
Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
Be patient.
Offer fair pricing for your products.
Offer quality products.
Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
Seek to improve your product quality over time.
Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
Be honest.
Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

thanks for effective comment.

• Like 1