Buyer request! Is that okay?

When my fiverr account is not on level i get 3-4 times buyer request and every time it was new. And the number was 80+ everytime.

But after getting the level, buyer request is not disappearing but the number of new buyer request is less then before. Is that  normal? 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, web_laab said:

When my fiverr account is not on level i get 3-4 times buyer request and every time it was new. And the number was 80+ everytime.

But after getting the level, buyer request is not disappearing but the number of new buyer request is less then before. Is that  normal? 

buyer request comes some time more sometimes less, no one can exact time when buyer request comes more. I got sometimes more than 20 sometimes 1 or 2

• Like 1

3 hours ago, web_laab said:

Yes this is normal... 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, sonyteam said:

buyer request comes some time more sometimes less, no one can exact time when buyer request comes more. I got sometimes more than 20 sometimes 1 or 2

Yes! I get that..

Edited by web_laab

1 minute ago, developerhazrat said:

There is no equal request all the time, sometimes there is more, sometimes there is less

I am not saying the equality thing. Just saying its less.

• Like 1