How do you get first client on Fiverr?

For a newbie, your profile is most important in attracting Buyers. Get good avatar, craft compelling and excellent description of your self and the services you offer.

Then create gigs - for services you can conveniently and excellently deliver. Upload appropriate gig images to the gigs. Having done all that, try and be regular on the platform.

Last but not the least, check Buyer's Request page often and bid for jobs you can excellently and conveniently deliver. Many jobs I handled came from Buyer's Request bids I submitted. Best of luck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mahim_designer said:

For a newbie, your profile is most important in attracting Buyers. Get good avatar, craft compelling and excellent description of your self and the services you offer.

Then create gigs - for services you can conveniently and excellently deliver. Upload appropriate gig images to the gigs. Having done all that, try and be regular on the platform.

Last but not the least, check Buyer's Request page often and bid for jobs you can excellently and conveniently deliver. Many jobs I handled came from Buyer's Request bids I submitted. Best of luck.

Are you follow that rules?

• Like 1