How to improve your Fiverr gigs impression

I will give some tips how to improve your Fiverr gigs impression:

• First, keep these things in mind while you write and publish your Fiverr Gig.
  • You Gig should contain an attractive title so it helps you to attract buyers.
  • You Gig description should be well written.
  • Description of your Fiverr Gig should be User-friendly.
  • Beautiful Designed Images which grab the attention of Client/Buyer.
  • You should use tags properly.
  • All these are recommended steps before you think to generate some good income from Fiverr. So, first, you should focus on the above steps. If you published you Gig, go and edit it.
  • Talk about your business & the things you do and wait for responses, then give the link to your gig(s) or your Fiverr profile.
  • Be Sociable, don't just talk about business talk about things that make you happy or feel good. Share images and positive quotes.
  • When you make those who you socialize with feel good about themselves, they, in turn, feel good about you. That confidence in you will result in more sales.

Please give me correction if I made any mistake.

Mahim

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, mahim_designer said:

• All these are recommended steps before you think to generate some good income from Fiverr. So, first, you should focus on the above steps. If you published you Gig, go and edit it.
  • Talk about your business & the things you do and wait for responses, then give the link to your gig(s) or your Fiverr profile.
  • Be Sociable, don't just talk about business talk about things that make you happy or feel good. Share images and positive quotes.
  • When you make those who you socialize with feel good about themselves, they, in turn, feel good about you. That confidence in you will result in more sales.

Mahim

This is manual tips... Every seller Follow that

• Like 1

Fiverr buyer request tips and tricks :🙂
1/ Read the Project Description completely:
2/ Keep your cover letter description clean and simple:
3/ Specify your offer:
4/ make sure you are available today:
5/ Don't send a copy of the same cover letter for all client:
6/ Bid with an average price:
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, mahim_designer said:

Mahim

thanks

• Like 1