Forum sign in blocked after restricted account

abdullah07111

Hi,

The fiverr is unbelievable really. The account was restricted before because of the scam buyer now the forum wont even login after several days attempt it just login somehow today and I believe after loging out this will be again the same.

I can't believe fiverr is not even letting me login to my own account even after contacting the CS now the tickets kept closing 😂 like I am the one who is on fault instead of getting that scammer they will just do that to us we pay a fee to them from our projects and all yet the review of so called "relevant team" never came. With all that the forum wont let me sign in.

If you encounter please share your thoughts.

Thanks

1 hour ago, abdullah07111 said:

With all that the forum wont let me sign in.

Were you able to eventually sign in? Since you were able to post here. 

1 hour ago, abdullah07111 said:

The account was restricted before because of the scam buyer

What happened? What did the buyer do?

@theratypist after trying several times I logged in but after posting and signing out it become same and today after several attempts I eventually login.

The scammer cancelled an order after receiving a delivery but he report also with false accusation that I contact him outside the fiverr which I didnt and it clearly shows that I didnt even share my contact info while he did which was like a bait later to cancel the order upon deliveries and get a refund. I even reported that message in which he provided his number but the fiverr only make my account restricted rather than that scammer because thats his trick and he have done that same to other sellers too and they suffer.

I talked to CS and gave them enough proofs but their so called relevant team never made a decision or even made my account unrestricted...

Archived