Now COVID pademic is here!

Hello Fiverr community members,
Hope everyone is well enough to work here.
Unfortunately, my whole family (my baby girl and my son are affected too) are affected by covid-19 since 20 July, still straggling to cope with it.
The central hardest part is within 2Aug, I have to submit six works, but I don't understand how could I manage it; I hope I will send the delivery on time.
Please keep us in your prayers. 🙏

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

21 minutes ago, zero_doshomik said:

The central hardest part is within 2Aug, I have to submit six works, but I don't understand how could I manage it; I hope I will send the delivery on time.

If you need more time, you can ask your customers to extend the time; check here for how to do that:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452597-Using-the-Resolution-Center

If some, or even all the six customers will accept the delivery time extension, maybe you can manage to avoid any late delivery. But, of course, there is the risk that some customers might need their delivery urgently and might not be able to use it if it gets delivered after the initial deadline, and then might want to cancel. But in any case, your family's and your health is more important.

Best of luck to you and your family!

• Like 14

3 hours ago, miiila said:

If you need more time, you can ask your customers to extend the time; check here for how to do that:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452597-Using-the-Resolution-Center

If some, or even all the six customers will accept the delivery time extension, maybe you can manage to avoid any late delivery. But, of course, there is the risk that some customers might need their delivery urgently and might not be able to use it if it gets delivered after the initial deadline, and then might want to cancel. But in any case, your family's and your health is more important.

Best of luck to you and your family!

Thanks @miiila

bur the problem is some buyers are dont like to know personal matter, straigthforward. 

And the rish factor is the another matter...

23 hours ago, zero_doshomik said:

bur the problem is some buyers are dont like to know personal matter, straigthforward. 

You don't need to tell them a long story, though, you can ask them in a straightforward and short way. I'm pretty sure that among 6 buyers, there are at least a few who'd be fine with extending the delivery time a bit if the reason you give is "due to Covid infection", maybe just ask those you think are the least "straightforward". It might also depend on how urgent their projects are, obviously. If they need it right away, they might want to go to a seller who can do it sooner, but you could try.

You could also ask when they'd need the delivery latest, whether it would be okay to send a delivery time extension request for x days in chat, instead of using the resolution center right away, and decide then if to do it or not, depending on their reply.

Even straightforward buyers probably are aware that people sometimes get sick, that's life. They might not like it, but it can happen.
And some might not even mind. There are many buyers who let their orders autocomplete, so not everyone needs everything right away. Two sellers I ordered from also had personal issues, and I had no problem extending the deadline (in fact, I was the one to suggest it, it seemed I was more concerned about their delivered-on-time rate than they were ...).
I did want my deliveries, and had ordered one of the Gigs specifically because of the short delivery time, but, being a human being, I know that things happen, people get sick, have accidents, relatives die, ... You might find your straightforward buyers being more compassionate than you think.

But all people are different, sure, and it's up to you, and you know better how urgent your customers' orders might be, and how they might react, than any of us.
You could try asking for delivery time extension if you are sure you need it, or potentially let the orders run late, if you think that's better. If you'll be able to deliver on time, after all, that would be the best solution, of course. It was just a suggestion, as you said you don't understand how you could manage it.

🍀

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/25/2021 at 7:42 PM, miiila said:

You don't need to tell them a long story, though, you can ask them in a straightforward and short way. I'm pretty sure that among 6 buyers, there are at least a few who'd be fine with extending the delivery time a bit if the reason you give is "due to Covid infection", maybe just ask those you think are the least "straightforward". It might also depend on how urgent their projects are, obviously. If they need it right away, they might want to go to a seller who can do it sooner, but you could try.

A Great Thank you for your long write up and give way forward. Sorry for the delaying reply due to not getting any scope to open Fiverr.
After your first comments, I informed my buyers, and a few are responded very well. I am so happy about that. Now getting better than past.
Hope that experiences will work for others too.

Take care and

[for all sellers - health is wealth, so health is first then others]

🙏

• Like 4

On 7/24/2021 at 4:25 PM, zero_doshomik said:

Hello Fiverr community members,
Hope everyone is well enough to work here.
Unfortunately, my whole family (my baby girl and my son are affected too) are affected by covid-19 since 20 July, still straggling to cope with it.
Please keep us in your prayers. 🙏

Dont worry. everything will be fine...! just take medicine properly

• Like 2