Jump to content

Give me some tips


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, digitalavinash said:

@pronabju_ Why not try to send some buyer request daily. Maybe it helps to get order. And client know your profile and work.

Sorry, I forgot to mention it. I finish 10 buyer request regularly.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

that's right "The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig andeverybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the cas"

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2021 at 9:48 AM, pronabju_ said:

More than one month has passed, but I am not getting any orders. I have done image seo, gig seo, gig marketing and try to be active.

Thank you so much for valuable comment.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1) Research is the Clue. ...
2) Think Out of the Box. ...
3) Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
4) Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
5) Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
6) Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
7) Use High-Quality Images. ...
😎 Deliver on the Same Day.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, asad_milton said:

1) Research is the Clue. ...
2) Think Out of the Box. ...
3) Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
4) Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
5) Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
6) Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
7) Use High-Quality Images. ...
😎 Deliver on the Same Day.

Thank you

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe you should find good niche - If your are competing in something like SEO then it might be hard - there is so much sellers doing that. 

Maybe narrow this down to "SEO for one-page sites" or something like that.
Try to be active on some social media groups like fb. Find group that about SEO and post a valuable content about SEO and at the end add link to your gig.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is a list what you can do : 1. You can do social media marketing. 2. Blog commenting. Try to reach out the related blog you work and help them and at the end you can put your gig link. 3. join your work related groups on Social medias. Reach the posts, help peoples and put your gig link only after help them. 4. use fiverr anywhere code to your portfolio website.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, igorolszewski27 said:

Maybe you should find good niche - If your are competing in something like SEO then it might be hard - there is so much sellers doing that. 

Maybe narrow this down to "SEO for one-page sites" or something like that.
Try to be active on some social media groups like fb. Find group that about SEO and post a valuable content about SEO and at the end add link to your gig.

Thank you,I got it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, sk_moni said:
Here is a list what you can do : 1. You can do social media marketing. 2. Blog commenting. Try to reach out the related blog you work and help them and at the end you can put your gig link. 3. join your work related groups on Social medias. Reach the posts, help peoples and put your gig link only after help them. 4. use fiverr anywhere code to your portfolio website.

Thank you for your information. I have tried many of them, not all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...