Known-unknown information

hannan9862

1 hour ago, hannan9862 said:

Hi, 

Everybody, Good Morning. How long after the buyer's request is sent? I have sent many buyer requests but have not received a reply. I can't understand where the problems are. Do you know how to solve this?

Thank you.

Hello Hannan,

Let me explain my experience with you. I've started working on fiverr in 2017. I've received my 1st order after 14 days of gig creation. I sent almost 90-110 buyer requests. So keep patience, hopefully you will get the order soon.

Few TIPS:

• Send all 10 buyer requests daily
  • Stay ONLINE as much as you can
  • Your offer must contain low price like $10-$15
  • Your offer much offer unlimited revisions

Cheers

2 hours ago, dev_naymul247 said:

I think most of the buyers are actually sellers. They post jobs for test purposes.

may be your thinks or     

3 hours ago, hannan9862 said:

Hi, 

Everybody, Good Morning. How long after the buyer's request is sent? I have sent many buyer requests but have not received a reply. I can't understand where the problems are. Do you know how to solve this?

Thank you.

you include this think  your request which thinks buyer want 

2 hours ago, mehran_hussain said:

Stay ONLINE as much as you can

No. Staying online "as much as you can" does not guarantee more orders. Sellers do not have to be online in order to earn orders.

Your offer must contain low price like $10-$15

Oh, good heavens no. Your offer should match the needs of the buyer. And I'm sure you value your work more than trying to give it away for a cheap price. There is no low-price requirement in order to send an offer to a buyer.

Your offer much offer unlimited revisions

Absolutely not. Unlimited revisions is an open door to allow buyers to take advantage of you. Unlimited revisions means that you have to keep revising your work, as many times as the buyer wants it. Surely you value you work and time more than that, right?

Potential buyers receives a lot of offers. Obviously sellers with a lot of good reviews have more chances that they get the reply. You still have a chance that someone will pick you but you got offer the best service. My tip would be to show in a offer that you have read the request well so do not write something that can be applied to every request. For example : "I am I able to help you, this project sound interesting." - thats a bad way. Refer to specific request: "I have done some Manga charcter designs before I see thats what you need. I am sure I can help you. Check out my gig" - thats much better.

On 7/24/2021 at 8:03 AM, jonbaas said:

No. Staying online "as much as you can" does not guarantee more orders. Sellers do not have to be online in order to earn orders.

If I would be a buyer then I would prefer someone who is online so that I could do some discussion with that seller without wasting any time in waiting for their reply.

On 7/24/2021 at 8:03 AM, jonbaas said:

Absolutely not. Unlimited revisions is an open door to allow buyers to take advantage of you. Unlimited revisions means that you have to keep revising your work, as many times as the buyer wants it. Surely you value you work and time more than that, right?

I always do respect what my buyer needs. So I offer unlimited revisions. ✌️

5 hours ago, mehran_hussain said:

If I would be a buyer then I would prefer someone who is online so that I could do some discussion with that seller without wasting any time in waiting for their reply.

Being online all the time does not guarantee orders. I've been a seller long enough to tell you this as fact.

5 hours ago, mehran_hussain said:

I always do respect what my buyer needs. So I offer unlimited revisions. ✌️

Still not a good idea, however, if you want to place yourself into a position where bad buyers can take advantage of you, that is your choice, and your loss. I'm here to help people become better sellers. Offering unlimited revisions does not help sellers become better sellers. It opens the door for problems that can be avoided, by no offering unlimited revisions. 

11 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

I'm here to help people become better sellers.

No good deed goes unpunished Jon. I am starting to think that the powers of the Fiverr misinformation totem is too strong for our mere facts and experience.  But you are a warrior. 

Congo.

tall-totem-pole-garry-gay.jpg

Archived