HERE ARE SOME TIPS FOR WRITING PURPOSAL:

• Don't make templates to send offers
  • Each time write different proposals depending on the request.
  • You can start with "I've recently done a project which was similar to this one."
  • Then in just 1-2 lines describe what was that project and then in k next 2-3 lines discuss about client's project description. Then in next 2-3 lines tell your client how you'll solve this project.
  • Copy paste a URL e.g you are offering for CV then upload a perfect CV that you wrote by yourself and you can short the link by using URL Shortener Tool and paste it to your offer and tell your client visit this URL and you can see my sample work.
  • Like 22
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 6

20 hours ago, mehran_hussain said:

• You can start with "I've recently done a project which was similar to this one."
  • Then in just 1-2 lines describe what was that project and then in k next 2-3 lines discuss about client's project description. Then in next 2-3 lines tell your client how you'll solve this project.
  • Copy paste a URL e.g you are offering for CV then upload a perfect CV that you wrote by yourself and you can short the link by using URL Shortener Tool and paste it to your offer and tell your client visit this URL and you can see my sample work.

Thanks for your most importent tips

• Like 3

20 hours ago, mehran_hussain said:

Thanks for sharing this

• Like 4

But I have written some common things that take maximum time .I am not giving the same message request message to everyone. I am writing a new but I am copying that common word from my saved file. What will be the problem in that? Or is there a chance of spam?

• Like 2

On 7/24/2021 at 11:52 PM, dev_tahmina said:

But I have written some common things that take maximum time .I am not giving the same message request message to everyone. I am writing a new but I am copying that common word from my saved file. What will be the problem in that? Or is there a chance of spam?

The message will be marked as spam only when you start sending same message to many people. Since you are making changes in the message so there is no chance that it will be marked as spam.

Cheers ✌️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2021 at 4:31 AM, mehran_hussain said:

thanks...........for this TIPS

• Like 5

Thank you for sharing this important information..

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
On 7/23/2021 at 11:31 PM, mehran_hussain said:

Very well stated. Thanks for the charge and information.

Your tips really awesome 🙂