TIPS FOR SELLERS FROM MY 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

Hello Family, I want to share some tips regarding my freelancing experience with you people which are following:

1. Never try to take shortcuts, always create value for your clients, and always tend to over-deliver.
  2. This is an obvious one but Fiverr really hates cancellations or bad reviews so only take up projects that you can complete and deliver on time.
  3. Don't always tend to be extremely formal with your clients. Remember they are also humans just like you so asking someone about how their day was, would never hurt anyone. Most of my clients are very happy because I not only tend to work with them on their projects but I also tend to make sure that both of us enjoy the process along the way.
  4. From my experience, your gig ranking really depends on how consistently you deliver great work, so keep delivering projects with great ratings to keep your gig in the top ranks.
  5. Finally, make sure you strike a perfect work-life balance and spend some quality time with your friends and family every once in a while.
  • Like 32
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 8

2 minutes ago, davidstrongvo said:

Some really good tips here!
Especially #3 👍
Relationships and connections are the currency of today!

Yeah my friend, To make consistent income, repeat buyers are those diamonds, which makes the month boom. 

I have many repeat buyers and I think they are just with me because of my friendly services and friendly dealing.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Good tips. I always tell my family and friends I am selling my personality as much as anything else. Many, many people have the skills that I have. But not everyone can deliver with patience and cheerfulness. It's also important to follow your buyer's lead in this aspect - some of them don't want to chat, some of them just want to get the work and get out. Communication by text is a bit of a dance - you have to let your customers lead, but also keep them on the right path for getting the information you need to get the project done. A few times I have been friendly enough with the customer that I forgot to get a key piece of information and have to apologize later.

You must be very good at interacting with people if you have lots of repeat buyers. Well done. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

The most important part I pinpointed was the "delivering great jobs to stay at the top part." Most people kinda fail to understand the intricacies of the high rating and kinda fall for lousy tips of some professional wannabe gurus. Thanks once more, I really appreciate.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2021 at 4:00 AM, mehran_hussain said:
Hello Family, I want to share some tips regarding my freelancing experience with you people which are following:

1. Never try to take shortcuts, always create value for your clients, and always tend to over-deliver.
  2. This is an obvious one but Fiverr really hates cancellations or bad reviews so only take up projects that you can complete and deliver on time.
  3. Don't always tend to be extremely formal with your clients. Remember they are also humans just like you so asking someone about how their day was, would never hurt anyone. Most of my clients are very happy because I not only tend to work with them on their projects but I also tend to make sure that both of us enjoy the process along the way.
  4. From my experience, your gig ranking really depends on how consistently you deliver great work, so keep delivering projects with great ratings to keep your gig in the top ranks.
  5. Finally, make sure you strike a perfect work-life balance and spend some quality time with your friends and family every once in a while.

This tips are really valuable. I have also got these tips from my experienced friend.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 8:37 AM, anas_munir_01 said:

Enormous thanks for sharing your 4 years fiverr journey. 

Assalamualaikum sir thousands of salutations to you for correcting spelling mistakes sir

army-soldier-saluting-W4KB5Y.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/24/2021 at 4:12 AM, mehran_hussain said:

Yeah my friend, To make consistent income, repeat buyers are those diamonds, which makes the month boom. 

I have many repeat buyers and I think they are just with me because of my friendly services and friendly dealing.

Mehran Hossain Sir your advice has made me a long way off Sir thousands of salutations to you Sir I have a question, sir. Why your 4.9 reviews after you have done 1781 works sir

army-soldier-saluting-W4KB5Y.jpg

• Like 3

On 7/24/2021 at 8:30 PM, rachelbostwick said:

Good tips. I always tell my family and friends I am selling my personality as much as anything else. Many, many people have the skills that I have. But not everyone can deliver with patience and cheerfulness. It's also important to follow your buyer's lead in this aspect - some of them don't want to chat, some of them just want to get the work and get out. Communication by text is a bit of a dance - you have to let your customers lead, but also keep them on the right path for getting the information you need to get the project done. A few times I have been friendly enough with the customer that I forgot to get a key piece of information and have to apologize later.

You must be very good at interacting with people if you have lots of repeat buyers. Well done. 

Madam, I will keep your advice, madam

• Like 6

thank you so much

• Like 3

Don't always tend to be extremely formal with your clients. Remember they are also humans just like you so asking someone about how their day was, would never hurt anyone. Most of my clients are very happy because I not only tend to work with them on their projects but I also tend to make sure that both of us enjoy the process along the way.

This option has impressed me really! i will try to follow it! Thanks!

• Like 3

Thank you so much

• Like 2

Thank you so much

• Like 2