Jump to content

Why can't I get an order?


Recommended Posts

It's been about 5 months since my account. I do social marketing and stay online. I have earned only 40 in so many days. Why don't I get more order ? what do i need to do to more orders ? 

Edited by wasim_akram5163
  • Like 9
  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, wasim_akram5163 said:

Why don't I get more order ?

You have to understand there are a lot of other sellers who offer the same services as you. You should think from the perspective of a buyer on why they would choose you over the others and you can improve your gig from there.

Also you can't share your gig link here, it should be under Improve My Gig not the tips for sellers category.

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, wasim_akram5163 said:

It's been about 5 months since my account. I do social marketing and stay online. I have earned only 40 in so many days. Why don't I get more order ? what do i need to do to more orders ? 

Hi Wasim,

You will have to catch the buyers through Buyer requests so do not ever miss to send the 10 buyer requests daily. Once you get good number of reviews on your GIG, your gig will rank in search and you will start getting order directly. So meanwhile just focus on sending the buyer request.

For TIPS you can checkout my profile.

Stay Happy 🙂

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mehran_hussain said:

your gig will rank in search and you will start getting order directly.

No, it will not, because there is no rank in the Fiverr search system, nor is there any guarantee of orders on Fiverr. 

2 hours ago, mehran_hussain said:

For TIPS you can checkout my profile.

How is he going to find any tips that will help him on your Fiverr profile page?

  • Like 8
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2021 at 7:54 AM, jonbaas said:

No, it will not, because there is no rank in the Fiverr search system, nor is there any guarantee of orders on Fiverr. 

I am sharing my personal experience so it can be wrong. No one knows the algorithm for ranking of gigs.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, mehran_hussain said:

I am sharing my personal experience so it can be wrong. No one knows the algorithm for ranking of gigs.

Unfortunately, yes, your "experience" is wrong. There is no ranking of gigs in the Fiverr search system. That's not how the search system works.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jonbaas said:

Unfortunately, yes, your "experience" is wrong. There is no ranking of gigs in the Fiverr search system. That's not how the search system works.

Then how does it works. Can you please explain it so that everyone can get Multiuse from your article.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mehran_hussain said:

Then how does it works. Can you please explain it so that everyone can get Multiuse from your article.

I've already posted the answer -- many times on this forum. The Fiverr search system is fluid. There is no ranking, because every user sees different search results. The entire purpose of the search system is to match seller gigs to the unique factors of each searcher, so that searchers can find the best gigs that address their needs. This is what the algorithm is coded to do. What you see in the search results, is not what someone else sees. You (or any seller) cannot do anything to control where you gig shows up in the search results. This is intentional, so that no seller can manipulate the results to favor their own gigs.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mehran_hussain said:

Multiuse from your article.

Which article are you referring to?

4 minutes ago, mehran_hussain said:

Then how does it works.

You make a gig, aim that gig gets discovered by buyers, hope that the buyer purchases from you.. Your "placement" (not rank) will depend on how well your gig is made, private and public reviews from previous buyers, if your gig fits the search query of the buyer. Many, many things. Fiverr doesn't have an official statement on how the search bar and results work.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 11:47 PM, jonbaas said:

I've already posted the answer -- many times on this forum. The Fiverr search system is fluid. There is no ranking, because every user sees different search results. The entire purpose of the search system is to match seller gigs to the unique factors of each searcher, so that searchers can find the best gigs that address their needs. This is what the algorithm is coded to do. What you see in the search results, is not what someone else sees. You (or any seller) cannot do anything to control where you gig shows up in the search results. This is intentional, so that no seller can manipulate the results to favor their own gigs.

Actually everyone has the same gigs but the search keywords are different that maybe one reason.

if any buyer will write that keyword definitely you will appear in the results.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2021 at 6:19 AM, mehran_hussain said:

Hi Wasim,

You will have to catch the buyers through Buyer requests so do not ever miss to send the 10 buyer requests daily. Once you get good number of reviews on your GIG, your gig will rank in search and you will start getting order directly. So meanwhile just focus on sending the buyer request.

For TIPS you can checkout my profile.

Stay Happy 🙂

Thank for your tips

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jawedali583 said:

Actually everyone has the same gigs but the search keywords are different

Actually, no, every gig is different, and has different unique factors associated with it.

7 hours ago, jawedali583 said:

if any buyer will write that keyword definitely you will appear in the results.

There are no guarantees on Fiverr. Specific keywords do not guarantee that you gig will show up where you want it to appear in the results. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jawedali583 said:

Actually everyone has the same gigs

No, not everyone. Only those "everyone" who copy the gigs from other sellers. And there are quite a bunch of sellers doing that. But, hopefully, they get reported and banned for stealing other people's gig descriptions and images.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...