Completion rate just dropped from 90% to 88%

Dear fellow members,

I have successfully completed 10 orders with 5 star feedback. After a couple of days later,

I got an order that was not worth for the work. We mutually cancelled that order. I can see completion rate dropped to 89% , after a couple of days I have completed a small order and completion rate increased to 90%

Again, two to three days later completion rate dropped from 90% to 88%

--------------------

Any suggestions please! If you suggest me complete more orders and it will up again that I know.

FYI Around 2 months with no new orders. So how it will possible 😑.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 7

2 minutes ago, didographic said:

Dear fellow members,

I have successfully completed 10 orders with 5 star feedback. After a couple of days later,

I got an order that was not worth for the work. We mutually cancelled that order. I can see completion rate dropped to 89% , after a couple of days I have completed a small order and completion rate increased to 90%

Again, two to three days later completion rate dropped from 90% to 88%

--------------------

Any suggestions please! If you suggest me complete more orders and it will up again that I know.

FYI Around 2 months with no new orders. So how it will possible 😑.

try to understand your all project before order. be active in fiver and try to provide best buyer request description, 

best of luck

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, sonyteam said:

try to understand your all project before order. be active in fiver and try to provide best buyer request description, 

best of luck

When someone ordered you without discussing the details and expecting a lot more without extra milestone. Then mutual cancellation is the solution.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, didographic said:

When someone ordered you without discussing the details and expecting a lot more without extra milestone. Then mutual cancellation is the solution.

that's right point

• Like 2

Order completion rate is calculated based on orders you completed in last 60 days !

So before cancellation you hade 90% of completion rate based on all order you completed till that date, Now you cancelled 1 and you dropped it to 89% !

You did not get more orders after that and already completed orders went out of time period of 60 days , so now you have less orders over the course of 60 days but still 1 cancelled order so it automatically went down to 88% !

You need to keep similar number of orders in 60 days to maintain it

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, sonyteam said:

best of luck

Please give your time on Fiverr account not here to do unnecessarily comment.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

57 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

Please give your time on Fiverr account not here to do unnecessarily comment.

You also, 

check your own profile where looking you are unavailable to active your own fiver account but you are active in fiverr forum what's a funny 😀

check

image.thumb.png.7bbced9853452d8aa4b649653302a2e4.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, surajrenuka said:

Order completion rate is calculated based on orders you completed in last 60 days !

So before cancellation you hade 90% of completion rate based on all order you completed till that date, Now you cancelled 1 and you dropped it to 89% !

You did not get more orders after that and already completed orders went out of time period of 60 days , so now you have less orders over the course of 60 days but still 1 cancelled order so it automatically went down to 88% !

Before cancellation any order it was 100% after a mutual cancellation it dropped to 89% then I have completed a small custom order it became 90% 

After 3-4 days, again its showing 88% without any new orders or cancellations.

Its really hard to understand the calculation, basically if you successfully completed one new order then percentage will increase.

• Like 2

Today Its showing 86% !!

huhh..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, didographic said:

Make a note under the gig and mark it so that it does not order directly without discussion

• Like 2

Thanks for explaining it in such simple language

4 hours ago, sonyteam said:

You also, 

check your own profile where looking you are unavailable to active your own fiver account but you are active in fiverr forum what's a funny 😀

check

image.thumb.png.7bbced9853452d8aa4b649653302a2e4.png

If you know why this "Unavailable" showing and what is the meaning then you don't say this😂

Go and read all about Fiverr platform. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, didographic said:

Today Its showing 86% !!

As said previously by others it’s based on the last 60 days. So need to consider the last 60 days for the calculation: (no. of orders within last 60 days - no. of orders cancelled within last 60 days) / (no. of orders within last 60 days) x 100

The fluctuating percentage is due to the number of orders changing due to time period. Also, not getting new orders will cause the fluctuation.

In your case:

total no. of orders = 10

(10-1)/10 x 100 = 90%

The fluctuation is because:

If no new orders, no. of orders will be 9 after the time period of 60 days passes from your first order. Hence,

total no. of orders = 9

(9-1)/9 x 100 = 88.9 = 89%

Similarly,

no. of orders = 7

(7-1)/7 x 100 = 85.7 = 86%

Hope this helps

Edited by afarigh
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

If you know why this "Unavailable" showing and what is the meaning then you don't say this😂

Go and read all about Fiverr platform. 

I know the matter

On 7/24/2021 at 4:36 PM, afarigh said:

As said previously by others it’s based on the last 60 days. So need to consider the last 60 days for the calculation: (no. of orders within last 60 days - no. of orders cancelled within last 60 days) / (no. of orders within last 60 days) x 100

The fluctuating percentage is due to the number of orders changing due to time period. Also, not getting new orders will cause the fluctuation.

In your case:

total no. of orders = 10

(10-1)/10 x 100 = 90%

If no new orders, no. of orders will be 9 after the time period of 60 days passes from your first order. Hence,

total no. of orders = 9

Similarly,

no. of orders = 7

Hope this helps

Yes that is really helpful. Finally someone explain perfectly. Thank you

• Like 2

On 7/24/2021 at 4:36 PM, afarigh said:

In your case:

total no. of orders = 10

(10-1)/10 x 100 = 90%

total no. of orders = 9

Similarly,

no. of orders = 7

Hope this helps

But that calculation process is really bad. If you cancelled one order that will effect next 60 days....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, didographic said:

But that calculation process is really bad. If you cancelled one order that will effect next 60 days....

I think it’s a good thing as it affects only for the next 60 days, not indefinitely (if it were, that’d be really bad!)