fiverr forum Badge are effective for my fiverr profile??

Just now, partho_wpxpert said:

But a Big brother was saying me fiverr forum can be matter for your order.

Its helps

Who is this brother? Is he a seller or a youtuber? Reading and applying the helpful tips in the forum might help you get an order. You are more likely to get an order through focusing your time and energy on improving your gig and profile and effectively marketing on platforms than being active on the forum.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

To answer your question Brov, 100% No! If you have noticed, your forum and account logins are very different, you only use it via the platform because you work on Fiverr. So to make it clear, it will help you make improvements on Fiverr and your gig if you employ the things you've learned, but your ranking and badges on the forum don't not in any way affect your growth on the seller or buyer section. Candid advice, focus more on improving your gigs and account presence by delivering quality orders. 

Thanks

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 11:03 PM, shadiya646 said:

There is nothing to be count. If you are in forum and do not refresh the fiverr account pages then you will be offline though you are active on forum.

Forum is for help and find out Information. 

Thanks a lot. I also know the wrong before that if I active on forum it will show active on Fiverr. 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 9:22 PM, hosneara_jaqlin said:

fiverr forum Badge are effective for my fiverr profile??

Fiverr forum Badge will not effect in your fiverr profile or gig impression, order. Fiverr forum is only for supporting part to get information instantly. Fiverr Forum have a lot of experience seller and also buyer so you will get good suggestion from them. Thanks. 

• Like 1