fiverr forum Badge are effective for my fiverr profile??

No, Fiverr Forum badges have no effect on your profile or gigs. 

Plus by only providing short  comments and not writing a longer post, any buyers that come here may wonder why you do not take part in the Forum discussions more.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 8
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

i think it do ! cause whenever u will more active on fiverr and fiverr forum, they will must be notice you. and once they will rank you gig. if your gig is good enough then u might get an order !

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dev_dipto said:

i think it do ! cause whenever u will more active on fiverr and fiverr forum, they will must be notice you. and once they will rank you gig. if your gig is good enough then u might get an order !

Absolutely not. Fiverr.com and Fiverr forum is fully different. The forum badge won't help you to get any order or rank your gig. 

You can check also what @mariashtelle1 said.

• Like 5
  • Up 6

4 minutes ago, dev_dipto said:

tnx

• Like 2

Just now, shadiya646 said:

Absolutely not. Fiverr.com and Fiverr forum is fully different. The forum badge won't help you to get any order or rank your gig. 

You can check also what @mariashtelle1 said.

may be i m wrong !  but as i know fiverr forum is the sub section of fiverr! i think you know that, being active in fiverr forum, its count that you r active in fiverr! so how can you say that they are different ?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, dev_dipto said:

its count that you r active in fiverr!

There is nothing to be count. If you are in forum and do not refresh the fiverr account pages then you will be offline though you are active on forum.

Forum is for help and find out Information. 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

5 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

There is nothing to be count. If you are in forum and do not refresh the fiverr account pages then you will be offline though you are active on forum.

nope ! if u active in fiverr forum that will count you as active ! check it ..... i have read the fiverr policy sister !

Edited by dev_dipto
spelling mistake
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, dev_dipto said:

may be i m wrong !  but as i know fiverr forum is the sub section of fiverr! i think you know that, being active in fiverr forum, its count that you r active in fiverr! so how can you say that they are different ?

Yes, you're wrong. Being active on the forum doesn't affect your Fiverr account whatsoever!

Did you do as @shadiya646 suggested and read @mariashtelle1's post?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, dev_dipto said:

nope ! if u active in fiverr forum that will count you as active ! check it ..... i have read the fiverr police sister !

Read 👇 And please don't address people by bro, sister or the likes.

1 minute ago, maitasun said:

Yes, you're wrong. Being active on the forum doesn't affect your Fiverr account whatsoever!

Did you do as @shadiya646 suggested and read @mariashtelle1's post?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

35 minutes ago, maitasun said:

35 minutes ago, maitasun said:

tnx to all

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

Helpful 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, partho_wpxpert said:

If Badges are not help to gig. Why give this badges?

What is the mean of it?

I assume you mean the badges/ranks in the forum. The badges are only part of the forum for the purpose of "gamification" or adding a bit more fun to increase engagement in the forum. It is completely for the purpose of encouraging engagement in the forum, that is all. It is not related to your standing and sales on Fiverr.com. Having a "rank" or "badge" in the forum does not have any significant value.

• Like 11