Video call feature?

I just noticed this today that I have a video call option with a buyer on fiverr chat. 

I haven't seen this option before and this is available for only one particular buyer.  

The first time I found this option it had the 'Beta' sign to it. So, maybe it is just available for a few? 

Anyways, I feel this is a useful way to communicate with the buyer and be able to understand their needs better. 

Video call.PNG

Video Call Availability !

• Fiverr Business and VID buyers can initiate a video call, before or after placing an order, from the inbox or Order page.
  • PRO sellers can initiate a video call after placing an order from the Order page only. 
  • All other sellers, with a Gig in one of the sub-categories below, can initiate a video call after placing an order from the Order page only

2 minutes ago, nadeemkhadim said:

Video Call Availability !

• Fiverr Business and VID buyers can initiate a video call, before or after placing an order, from the inbox or Order page.
  • PRO sellers can initiate a video call after placing an order from the Order page only. 
  • All other sellers, with a Gig in one of the sub-categories below, can initiate a video call after placing an order from the Order page only

Oww... Thanks

Archived