Fiverr VID Buyer Scame

sanaaliabbasi

Hi Dear All 

Hope you all having a good day, Recently I got the direct order form VID buyer which was really good for me, But as the discussion begin he just said to change the text, add header and page numbers in just $5 but as I started working

He said to change all the text of 584 pages in just $5,

when I said to him to modify the order and increase the price. He got agree and when I said him to cancel the order, He used harsh words, that's hurt me, we think that VID buyer must be professional in dealing and deal the fair but that was not good experience.  

2 minutes ago, sayedcsee said:

When the buyer places an order the seller will accept and then the order will start. Fiverr authorities should introduce such a system

This is a terrible idea. Fiverr is a freelance services MARKETPLACE. When a buyer finds a seller they want to work with, the buyer makes a purchase, and the order begins. it is the seller's responsibility to make sure there is no confusion in their service offering, and it is the buyer's responsibility to do their research before making a purchase. Extra steps, just to make an order go through, would cause unnecessary frustrations for everyone. The system is already simple and effective. 

2 hours ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

the discussion begin he just said to change the text, add header and page numbers in just $5 but as I started working

You are hurting yourself, as a seller, by offering your prices at the lowest possible cost. You are actually welcoming people to take advantage of you at only $5. Stand up for the value of your work, and avoid most of the cheapskates by not not offering your prices at the bottom of the barrel. The only reason people try to take advantage of you, is because you give them the opportunity to do so.

@jonbaas I offer my services of writing or creating, editing and formatting documentation one page in $5,  but you are right 🙂 He kept me in dark as he purchased direct gig then send me the file of 584 page and after the adding and header and page number, then said me text change was not only from header but also replace the content with new wordings from all pages. Due to this I just have to cancel the order, Which is also impact on my account as cancellation and completation rates decreased immediately, 

7 hours ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

Due to this I just have to cancel the order, Which is also impact on my account as cancellation and completation rates decreased immediately,

Yes, cancellations affect your account. They will clear in 60 days.

Archived