Didn’t Get Click and Impression.

ahasanahamed03

Hello All. Hope all are well durning this pendamic situation. I need experts help. Please anyone help that Everyday I share my gigs in social media for marketing and also send buyer request but from 2 month I didn’t get much click and impression in my gigs. Can any one help me please? 

Here is my profile- https://www.fiverr.com/ahasanahamed03?up_rollout=true

Please check and if there any wrong give me your valuable feedback. Thanks in advance.

31 minutes ago, ahasanahamed03 said:

Hope all are well durning this pendamic situation.

The correct spelling is "pandemic".

32 minutes ago, ahasanahamed03 said:

Please anyone help that Everyday I share my gigs in social media for marketing and also send buyer request but from 2 month I didn’t get much click and impression in my gigs. Can any one help me please?

Sharing gigs on social media does NOT increase impressions. Impressions are only earned when someone clicks on your gig in the Fiverr search results. Sending buyer requests does not guarantee orders. If you want orders, you need to understand the needs of your target customers (even if they are the ones you are responding to in the buyer request section), and you need to present a service that solves the needs of the buyer, and communicate well to convince them to hire you instead of your thousands of other competitors.

Fiverr is not an easy, get-rich-quick website. Being a successful freelancer requires far more than sending ten random seller responses in the BR section, and then sitting around waiting for orders. Who are your target customers, and where are they located?

18 hours ago, creater_develop said:

Live 24/7 Online and also  make changes in tags you an also check my gig

MOD EDIT: Posting your gig link on other people's threads is NOT allowed. 

"MOD EDIT: Posting your gig link on other people's threads is NOT allowed. " I didn't understand this brother. 

Archived