Great way to avoid bad sellers.

1 hour ago, zero_doshomik said:

How to avoid bad buyers? Do you have any experience on it to explain for us/sellers.

Thanks.

Raise your prices, and read their reviews.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3

stay online always ( This is  False news ) and no guarantee they will give you more orders  Agree With you ! 
Stay Maximum Active on Fiverr and in Community ( This is True ) mostly buyer more preferred active seller in searching category 

image.thumb.png.1bea660020ac1f9d497136f087a595d1.png
this is mean reason why we are say to new seller active maximum time on fiverr nothing more !

• Like 14
  • Up 2

21 hours ago, newsmike said:

1. Check their reviews

2. Check the forum and see if they intentionally spread false or misleading information such as the "stay online always" folly. This has been debunked literally hundreds of times here. So if sellers are still saying these type of things they are either, not paying attention and do not posess the basic knowledge to properly function on Fiverr. Or, since no one can go without sleep, more than likely, discussing how to "appear" online always, essentially misrepresenting themselves to get orders.  That is plainly dishonest, and should warn you based on the simple dishonesty of it.

i m not agree with you,,, if you always check the review then what will happened with the new seller whos dont have any review?

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dev_dipto said:

i m not agree with you,,, if you always check the review then what will happened with the new seller whos dont have any review?

That was a general set of tips, of course buyers are always free to try new sellers. When you buy a product, do you not look at previous feedback from past buyers or even listen to feedback from friends and family? You tend to buy when you know it works.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

That was a general set of tips, of course buyers are always free to try new sellers. When you buy a product, do you not look at previous feedback from past buyers or even listen to feedback from friends and family? You tend to buy when you know it works.

Yeap!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, dev_dipto said:

The question was how to avoid bad sellers. So my answer is valid. Now if the question were to become "How to help new sellers get reviews", you may want to start that thread. But the best way is to buy from experienced sellers with good reviews. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, nadeemkhadim said:

this is mean reason why we are say to new seller active maximum time on fiverr nothing more !

You are still wrong. Your example does not prove your point.  Using your "logic", you could also make the point that you have over 100 sales because your gig description has both vowels and consonants in it.  Here's a level 1 seller who is offline and has many more sales than you, and there are hundreds more.

https://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/praxis-math/praxis-math-lessons/gtp--praxis-math--lessons--statistics-and-probability/a/gtp--praxis-math--article--correlation-and-causation--lesson

image.png.dfd2f592117e28805e4d14228c5641e3.png

• Like 9

On 7/23/2021 at 1:37 AM, newsmike said:

1. Check their reviews

2. Check the forum and see if they intentionally spread false or misleading information such as the "stay online always" folly. This has been debunked literally hundreds of times here. So if sellers are still saying these type of things they are either, not paying attention and do not posess the basic knowledge to properly function on Fiverr. Or, since no one can go without sleep, more than likely, discussing how to "appear" online always, essentially misrepresenting themselves to get orders.  That is plainly dishonest, and should warn you based on the simple dishonesty of it.

Good shearing.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 1:37 AM, newsmike said:

1. Check their reviews

Helpful tips

• Like 5

On 8/11/2021 at 12:49 AM, cmadushans said:

2) Don't hire at once if the description says "please contact me first before placing an order" (or anything like that)

i can't agree with this point.

well some sellers might use this lines since they might have came across with a genuine issues. some GIG services require a discussion between buyer and seller before placing the order. and this might not be a marketing trick.

On 7/23/2021 at 11:00 PM, dev_dipto said:

Brother. You are absolutely right.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, valeriecoopcake said:

That explains why some sellers I see are marked as online, then when I send a message I get the 'they're offline, so it may be awhile' pop up!

I think it is a bug right now and everyone is appearing online! 😅 Not sure if it has been fixed. 

But yes, but does not need to be online all the time.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, ahasanahamed03 said:

For new seller what should they do?? Like new seller need reviews and they can't raise their price..

Of course you can raise your prices. What you really mean is, you don't feel like you can validate raising your prices to potential customers, and clearly showcasing the value of your service(s) at a higher price point.

If this is the case, you need to address why you feel like you're unable to charge more for what you offer, and it's not because you're a new seller.

Just because you're new doesn't mean you should be cheap. The majority of serious buyers that you will want to build long lasting business relationships with don't want to buy $5-$10 gigs at the lowest price points of your niche. Why? Because as with all things in the world, they believe they get what they pay for. How much you pay for something nearly always reflects on the quality of the product or service.

Being too cheap can actually have the opposite effect and completely put buyers off wanting to proceed with an order.
Imagine I offer to sell you a car for $10K, but you know for a fact I should be charging around $25K, the first thing you're going to be asking yourself and the person selling it is what is wrong with it to be so cheap.
The exact same principal applies as a seller on Fiverr. Even if your portfolio is excellent, you communicate well, the service you offer is fantastic, and you have all the basics right to present yourself and your gigs properly, buyers will question why someone so good, is so cheap, and believe that there must be something wrong for you not to not charge what you're worth.

Value yourself, your time, and your experience, and be confident in showcasing you're worth exactly how much you say you're worth.

• Like 1
  • Up 3