A customer after buying my Gig (PDF) liked it very much and now wants to buy the copyright from me for 200$. So I have 4 concerns:

1-I don't know how to write this kind of document.
2-How do I do this within fiverr and for this amount of money?
3-I have to remove my Gig from Fiverr?
4-What will happen to those who previously bought these Gig files from me with resale license?

¡¡¡¡Can someone please help me !!!!

Note:  The PDF file I sold to other customers consists of 60 pages, but this customer's I added 15 pages with other designs that no one else has and that I have not sold to anyone else. So I guess that makes it different...

Just now, raj_proservice said:

Nunca intente vender el diseño de derechos de autor de otros clientes, fiverr no puede aceptar eso, puede cambiar algunos diseños / 20% de edición

I have the copyrights to the designs I have sold to these clients (60 designs in PDF format). But the new client paid to add 15 more unique and different designs. That is (75 designs in PDF format). Of the latter he wants the copyrights.

I only ever sell something once - exactly for this reason. I understand that things like this are different from writing but still. I don't think you should sell the copyright when you've already sold off the resale rights several times (it'd only cause chaos)

54 minutes ago, raj_proservice said:

You can Change few design / 20% edit

I understand where you're coming from but then they are still 80% the same... Even for colouring book pages that sounds a bit, eh. Sketchy to me. 

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

I only ever sell something once - exactly for this reason. I understand that things like this are different from writing but still. I don't think you should sell the copyright when you've already sold off the resale rights several times (it'd only cause chaos)

I understand where you're coming from but then they are still 80% the same... Even for colouring book pages that sounds a bit, eh. Sketchy to me. 

Thank you for this advice. I will take it into account

Archived