irshan_cool

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 7/23/2021 at 12:35 AM, irshan_cool said:

Why my impression is down ?
How can i improve my gig impressions & clicks ?
Lost click & impression
Suddenly my impressions down

The above topics were created and discussed multiple times in this forum, but most of the members are still with misconceptions as "Sharing the gigs in social media / marketing gigs / Stay online 24 hrs / Sending buyer requests will increasing the gig impression. 

What is GiG Impression
Impressions means the number of times your gig displayed to Fiverr audience. There are many reasons as below:

* If your gig is displayed on the Fiverr home page or is part of featured gigs 

* If anyone clicked on the category page of your gig, and if your gig displayed on that page, Your gig and all other gigs on that page will get 1 impression.

* If someone searches with any of your gig keyword and if your gig is a part of that search result then your gig and all other gigs found on that search result will get 1 impression.
Someone clicks on any gig and your gig is displayed in the suggested gigs section at the bottom of the page then also its possible to get 1 impression.

More impressions make sure that your gig gets enough visibility around fiver and gets you higher chances of getting an order. 

Why new sellers are complaining as impression down ?
When your gigs were new and when they were shown in the "Newest Arrivals" sections, there could be a reason for the increased impressions and views at first. When Fiverr rotates the GiGs, your GiG could have lost it's ranking position and could lost the impressions. Impressions will not stay stable and it will go up and down quite frequently. Do not worry in this case as this is out of our control.

How to increase gig impressions
Research and apply basic popular keywords in the title, tags and gig description. This is the only way we can follow to increase the impression as far as i know.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 12:05 AM, irshan_cool said:

Lost click & impression

The above topics were created and discussed multiple times in this forum, but most of the members are still with misconceptions as "Sharing the gigs in social media / marketing gigs / Stay online 24 hrs / Sending buyer requests will increasing the gig impression. 

What is GiG Impression
Impressions means the number of times your gig displayed to Fiverr audience. There are many reasons as below:

* If anyone clicked on the category page of your gig, and if your gig displayed on that page, Your gig and all other gigs on that page will get 1 impression.

* If someone searches with any of your gig keyword and if your gig is a part of that search result then your gig and all other gigs found on that search result will get 1 impression.
Someone clicks on any gig and your gig is displayed in the suggested gigs section at the bottom of the page then also its possible to get 1 impression.

More impressions make sure that your gig gets enough visibility around fiver and gets you higher chances of getting an order. 

When your gigs were new and when they were shown in the "Newest Arrivals" sections, there could be a reason for the increased impressions and views at first. When Fiverr rotates the GiGs, your GiG could have lost it's ranking position and could lost the impressions. Impressions will not stay stable and it will go up and down quite frequently. Do not worry in this case as this is out of our control.

Research and apply basic popular keywords in the title, tags and gig description. This is the only way we can follow to increase the impression as far as i know.

I really like this tips

On 7/22/2021 at 11:35 AM, irshan_cool said:

Lost click & impression

What is GiG Impression

Thanks for your suggestion.

Archived