What to do to keep yourself and others safe from COVID-19?

According to WHO,

1. Maintain at least a 1-metre distance between yourself and others to reduce your risk of infection when they cough, sneeze or speak. Maintain an even greater distance between yourself and others when indoors. The further away, the better.

2. Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal are essential to make masks as effective as possible.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, leannelrivers said:

stay well away from other people.

When social distancing is your life motto 😂

Anyway, here's another advice: self isolation is a good idea if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, alphagev said:

When social distancing is your life motto 😂

Anyway, here's another advice: self isolation is a good idea if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19

Thanks for the advice.... 😁

• Like 3

I have one question my govt Approach me To use vaccination But if you thought about how much vaccines help protect me from COVID-19? so they will just said to me currently, there is no evidence that any existing vaccines will protect against COVID-19.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, nadeemkhadim said:

I have one question my govt Approach me To use vaccination But if you thought about how much vaccines help protect me from COVID-19? so they will just said to me currently, there is no evidence that any existing vaccines will protect against COVID-19.

Vaccine can't provide you full safety from covid-19 it creates antibody in you body to protect you from corona. But you should wear mask and maintain distance from others. 

• Like 2

On 7/23/2021 at 9:22 AM, nadeemkhadim said:

there is no evidence that any existing vaccines will protect against COVID-19.

Vaccines protect you from developing severe forms of COVID-19 and end up in the hospital. They teach your immune system to recognize the virus and fight it. 

That said, you can still catch and spread the disease but at a lower rate. 

Remember that vaccinated doesn’t mean immune. Wear your face mask, practice social distancing, wash your hands frequently and don't be afraid. 

If you have other doubts, you can check for clinical studies online or talk to a doctor. 

• Like 6

On 7/22/2021 at 9:33 PM, techsci_guy said:

According to WHO,

1. Maintain at least a 1-metre distance between yourself and others to reduce your risk of infection when they cough, sneeze or speak. Maintain an even greater distance between yourself and others when indoors. The further away, the better.

2. Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal are essential to make masks as effective as possible.

we should follow all health rules Until the vaccine is taken.We should not go outside unnecessarily.If we go outside for any reason,we must wear musk and maintain social distance.When we come back home,we wash hands 20 seconds.

• Like 2

In order to protect ourselves from COVID-19, we need to maintain the following things:

- Take care of our health and try to prevent any fatal disease like pneumonia, heart disease, kidney problem, high blood pressure etc.

- Be physically active by doing more exercise. Intake fresh D vitamin from sun shine.

- Breathe in pollution free air and environment.

- As some sort of guard, take COVID 19 vaccination.

- Keep physical distance of at least 1 meter in public place.

- Wear good mask.

- Pray to almighty Allah for forgiveness and getting rid of COVID 19 epidemic.

Thank you for raising this very important contemporary global problem. 

• Like 5

On 7/23/2021 at 1:22 PM, nadeemkhadim said:

Vaccination can not give you a guarantee to save you from Covid-19. But it will help you to grow your immune system.

• Like 3