Tips For Buyers, on Trusting The Flags!

ruhiha

Hi Everybody!

I’m a buyer & seller at level 1 position & I want to share this tip for buyers from my own experience. I has a buyer don’t see to flags or I don’t see the position level!

I found that the new entries or the low position level people too have their own capabilities. I decide by having conversation with them, on how fast they reply & on their confidence level on how fast they finish the job & how well they answer all your questions?

Place the order to those with these qualities & not by Trusting The Flag! If you want to go only by the flag, verify before proceeding!

Featured people on Fiverr are gained Trust, not by the flag but only by delivering their promise to the buyers on time! And they wouldn’t have got featured, if they were not trusted at their entry level. And also the sellers should work on their promise.

I hope this post is helpful & p/s do add your likes & comments (*)

Rather than the flag, I’d be more concern of seller’s English. Firstly, miscommunication usually lead to bad result. Secondly, improper English isn’t a pleasant thing to read. Some mistakes, typos is acceptable. Yet, I think it’s only okay for messages, where we can’t edit anything.

I also can’t understand how some people write a long text with no punctuation or not capitalizing the " I "? It’s not typo or mistake, simply just laziness. I even more amazed that some buyers did order from those seller. I mean if they can’t take time for their own product, would they take time for yours?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve 45000+ us/uk/ca/de/fr amazon purchased verified accounts & I’ve a team also, there has 20 members.I can do any product purchase, product reviews, votes, wishlist ETC.I will give you 100 product purchase 1 Day

Here is why you should not trust flags. Do you know how to change your location,by that i mean your ISP/IP/mac adress etc?

Flags at least for me mean nothing.

Anyone can fake their location using the proper tools.

For $5 i will change your location to the moon so your flag will be all moon like 🙂 jk.

But yeah , this has been proven by my cookies.

Btw whats up with all the babies on the default pictures? this should not be allowed :S babies cant create paypal accounts and emails.

Reply to @biancha: So baby-pic is now the official sign for “Dumbass Spammer”…?

😉

And there you go dies-ing again! Yet another purchase of a reincarnation gig - burned!

😮

So last night, you crept under my covers… now tonight, you’re eating everything in my kitchen??

Reply to @biancha: Last night she crawls under my covers!

Tonight, she’s going to wait for me “to fall asleep” so she “can steal the honey” from me!??

😮

Whooooooa! Yet another forum thread that’s going to be removed by the Sheriff’s, for getting too HOT!

(You all recall, their pulling my exchange with mimie01… for a similar reason?)

😉

Reply to @regency85: well lets keep this between the "lines " of the “tips for buyers” category.

Ahem*

So yeah regency85 has a flag and he/she always looks at it before going to sleep , sometimes he playes with his flag just to get dizzy so he/she can sleep better.

Flags are important but playing with flags for a long time gets boring, thus we need to mix flags and cookies!

Reply to @biancha: =))

Queen B… queen of the Double Meaning!

^:)^

She? How many “she’s” do you know with the name, Robert??

So I’ll end this “tips for buyers” sub-thread… [ahem]… with a question:

Where do the Hottest American babes reside?

Hollywood? BAH!

South Miami Beach? Feh!

Puerto Rico… but of course!

😃

Reply to @regency85: Queen robert elizabeth the second sounds like a girls name 🙂 ahhahahahahhaaha.

Puerto Rico has nice babes and nice men mmmmmm.

Guys over here are super hawt but most of them are dumb since this is a flag related topic, i want to make sure we know this.

Im dancing right now around a flag. let me be.

Reply to @miacmht: I also agree with you, because I also don’t like those people who never care about Capital - Simple fact and use Google Translate to message in English.

I recently said NO for $190 Fiverr Project, because the guy uses Google Translate and sometimes I can’t understand his messages due to incorrect spellings in actual language words. (GT can’t translate wrong spelling words)

Archived