My gigs wont go up again

I am a new seller and already got 2 orders within my first week. The second week the clicks and impressions went up. Somethin like +100 a day. I needed to go on vacation for the last week, and I heared that vacation mode is bad, and you should do it another way. So I wrote in all my gig descriptions that I am on vacation, and changed the delivery time up to 10 days. Yesterday I put out the text which said I am on vacation and changed the delivery time back to 2/3 days. But my gig impressions and clicks are still going down (since I changend the delivery time, but thats what I expected).

Is there something I can do?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hagoku said:

Is there something I can do?

Speaking from experience, when my gigs impressions go down it eventually just goes back up again. Sort of like a cycle. It doesn't go super low, just lower than usual and then it goes back up. 

5 minutes ago, hagoku said:

esterday I put out the text which said I am on vacation and changed the delivery time back to 2/3 days.

It's just been yesterday that you changed the text, give it a week to see if the situation doesn't change or if you don't receive an order at all. Usually getting an order improves the impressions for some reason (just speaking from my own experience). If you see the impressions or no order after a week since the edits you made, then perhaps freshen up your gig -- images, description, etc... It's always a cycle.

• Like 1