Anyway to edit a "type a comment..." review?

Hello everyone. 

I successfully completed a resume writing/revamp order for a buyer and he left a 5 star rating, a review, and a tip. However, there is something I found peculiar about his review.

The review appears as "type a comment...". Out of curiosity, I asked him what that feedback meant and he said he actually wrote a review and he has no idea why it did not show up. He said that it could have happened because he wrote the review under sellers response instead of under "my review"

Honestly I don´t mind it that way but my response, the one you reply to a buyer´s review, contradicts everything and makes  it look sarcastic in a way.

Is there a way this review can be edited to show the review the buyer left?

Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Notes:

Once an order is delivered, you will receive a notification within the site or an email with a direct link to the order. Providing feedback on a delivered order will complete the order. 
After you leave feedback, you cannot edit or remove it.

Feedback can't be added to cancelled orders.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, muriithikelvin said:

He said that it could have happened because he wrote the review under sellers response instead of under "my review"

I'm not entirely sure how this would happen, he is the buyer I don't know how one can make a response as a seller.. And if this was possible, his review should be reflecting somewhere that you can see wherever that may be.

You can try clarifying with CS and showing your whole conversation.

But if I were you I would just leave it at that, the review is 5 stars anyway. 🙂

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, theratypist said:

But if I were you I would just leave it at that, the review is 5 stars anyway. 🙂

I am okay with leaving it that way but my response "thank you for your nice feedback and ...tip" makes it appear weird. I mean, where is the nice feedback?😄

But I assumed it was nice because he sent a message saying he was happy and he has written a nice review so when I was replied I knew that would be a perfect reply.

9 minutes ago, theratypist said:

You can try clarifying with CS and showing your whole conversation.

I don´t want to do so besides its not a big deal. I have sent @Lena a message am waiting for a reply.

Thank you @theratypist

• Like 2

Just now, muriithikelvin said:

I am okay with leaving it that way but my response "thank you for your nice feedback and ...tip" makes it appear weird. I mean, where is the nice feedback?😄

Haha, that is true. You can always say "Thank you for the order and tip!" 

Anyhow, keep up the good work 🙂

• Like 1

I had the same thing happen - I just thought that the buyer didn't want to write the review or that there was a glitch in the system. It does look funny with all the other reviews but since we didn't chat with the buyer after that I didn't want to pry over what had happened 😄 

• Like 2