I need some suggestions

sonjoybarman

Hello everyone, how are you doing? I am new here, trying to learn awesome something here, I just joined as a freelancer. hope I will get good things here. I hope everyone will give me some good tips. As if I could do something better here. Pray for me.

Thank you
Sonjoy Chandra Barman

Hello friend, first of all, welcome, as a tip make your service stand out, not only because of how flashy your gig is, but because as a person you really bring value to the buyers.
One of the most important things is to take care of your clients, at the beginning it is a bit complex to have buyers, but when you get buyers, take care of them a lot, show them your interest, that you do things well and that you are kind, generally if the clients feel well treated they will come back and that gives you more credibility =D

15 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

Hello everyone, how are you doing? I am new here, trying to learn awesome something here, I just joined as a freelancer. hope I will get good things here. I hope everyone will give me some good tips. As if I could do something better here. Pray for me.

Thank you
Sonjoy Chandra Barman

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best 💐💐💐

19 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

Thank you
Sonjoy Chandra Barman

Welcome to Fiverr Forum 🤗

9 hours ago, sonjoybarman said:

Thank you
Sonjoy Chandra Barman

Welcome, best wishes 👍

TOS violation is basically the violation of fiverr policies, I face these Violation many times on fiverr and i want to share the reasons of TOS violations with you,

One time i got violation when my client was requesting to dispute order and i was decline his request and in return i was sending him Text only in delivery and fiverr gave me violation of sending empty delivery of order. So remember that if your client is requesting revision again and again or requesting to dispute order again and again then never send text only in your delivery, always add any files or image in your deliver to avoid TOS violation.

The 2nd time i received TOS violation in Fiverr when my client wanted to chat me outside fiverr or requesting me to send my personal contact , In short you can say he want outsourcing and i accept his request and send him my personal information and fiverr send me TOS violation. So remember never try to convince anyone for out sourcing or never try to contact anyone outside the fiverr , always do client work on fiverr to avoid TOS Violation.

Never try to threat anyone in your chat otherwise fiverr can give you TOS violation , i hope you understand now that how you can save your fiverr account by TOS violation.

Reason of Fiverr Account Termination

There are a lots of reasons of fiverr account termination , The three main reasons of two fiverr account terminations which i face , i want to share with you and also provide you the solution to avoid these terminations,

Once i try to take reviews on my own , i created other fiverr accounts and use my same visa card to on all accounts and take reviews on my personal account and i got my fiverr account permanently closed by this, so never try to take reviews on your own.

The Second time i got termination when i use same payoneer acoount on two different accounts to withdraw money , because of this my account terminated, so never use same withdraw account on different fiverr accounts.

The third reason of account termination which i face was TOS violation, i got threee TOS violation and in third TOS violation my account was permanently banned, so try to avoid tos violation becasuse some time they get ban your account on second TOS violation so try to avoid TOS violation as much as possible.

Avoid to use Promoted gig feature as much as possible because sometime you get a lot of order and you have no time to manage them so in case may be you face a scammer or someone who want to de rank you can give you TOS violation to ban your account ,

i recommend you to never share your personal profile with anyone , i hope you understand this very well and you will follow my instructions to avoid TOS violations,  

Hello Everyone, How do I talk to the buyer when taking orders.

1. 1st I ask the client what he wants or what kind of website he wants.
  2. Do you have an XD or Figma file?
  3. What language do you want to build the website with?
  4. Ask if I have any suggestions or questions.
  5. If everything is my burden then I ask the client for your deadline.
  6. Then, create an order by asking client budget.

Thank you 
Sonjoy chandra Barmon

On 7/21/2021 at 8:29 PM, angel_vox said:
TOS violation is basically the violation of fiverr policies, I face these Violation many times on fiverr and i want to share the reasons of TOS violations with you,

One time i got violation when my client was requesting to dispute order and i was decline his request and in return i was sending him Text only in delivery and fiverr gave me violation of sending empty delivery of order. So remember that if your client is requesting revision again and again or requesting to dispute order again and again then never send text only in your delivery, always add any files or image in your deliver to avoid TOS violation.

The 2nd time i received TOS violation in Fiverr when my client wanted to chat me outside fiverr or requesting me to send my personal contact , In short you can say he want outsourcing and i accept his request and send him my personal information and fiverr send me TOS violation. So remember never try to convince anyone for out sourcing or never try to contact anyone outside the fiverr , always do client work on fiverr to avoid TOS Violation.

Never try to threat anyone in your chat otherwise fiverr can give you TOS violation , i hope you understand now that how you can save your fiverr account by TOS violation.

Reason of Fiverr Account Termination

There are a lots of reasons of fiverr account termination , The three main reasons of two fiverr account terminations which i face , i want to share with you and also provide you the solution to avoid these terminations,

Once i try to take reviews on my own , i created other fiverr accounts and use my same visa card to on all accounts and take reviews on my personal account and i got my fiverr account permanently closed by this, so never try to take reviews on your own.

The Second time i got termination when i use same payoneer acoount on two different accounts to withdraw money , because of this my account terminated, so never use same withdraw account on different fiverr accounts.

The third reason of account termination which i face was TOS violation, i got threee TOS violation and in third TOS violation my account was permanently banned, so try to avoid tos violation becasuse some time they get ban your account on second TOS violation so try to avoid TOS violation as much as possible.

Avoid to use Promoted gig feature as much as possible because sometime you get a lot of order and you have no time to manage them so in case may be you face a scammer or someone who want to de rank you can give you TOS violation to ban your account ,

i recommend you to never share your personal profile with anyone , i hope you understand this very well and you will follow my instructions to avoid TOS violations,  

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and knowledge. Very useful writing. Hope in future it make me as well as other more careful about their account. 

23 hours ago, sonjoybarman said:

Thank you 
Sonjoy chandra Barmon

Can you explain me XD or Sigma file. Actually i have knowledge about it.

On 7/22/2021 at 11:47 AM, sonjoybarman said:

Thank you 
Sonjoy chandra Barmon

A lot of information here 

Archived