Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, sakibsarker0 said:

I got the first work after sending 100+ buyers request and I did my first work 7 hours before the end of time.

Now, I am waiting for my second work

wow! lots of dedication dedication!

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just keep sending buyer request . Do not offer higher price at the begining . Make sure your buyer is happy on your service . Once you make your profile strong and have some review then no one can't stop you . best of luck

  • Like 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pro_shazzad said:

Just keep sending buyer request . Do not offer higher price at the begining . Make sure your buyer is happy on your service . Once you make your profile strong and have some review then no one can't stop you . best of luck

thanks 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, angel_vox said:

Hi sakibsarker,

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

  1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

Thanks it’s Helpful 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, pro_shazzad said:

Just keep sending buyer request . Do not offer higher price at the begining . Make sure your buyer is happy on your service . Once you make your profile strong and have some review then no one can't stop you . best of luck

True . Thank you for your advise .

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for the kind information!

10 hours ago, angel_vox said:

Hi sakibsarker,

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

  1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

Thank you for the kind information!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, angel_vox said:

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

  1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

I created this post, and it is against Fiverr Forum rules to copy another person's post. Please stop! 

  • Like 7
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

he only good thing that it was created by you and At least it doesn’t spreading misinformation 

Yes, you are right. But I had a lead into the post that was removed so everyone that copies and pastes it stealing the work from me and not giving credit where credit is due. Instead the poster is making it look like they came up with the information. 

I do not appreciate having my work plagiarized and I told @angel_vox so on her wall! 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 3:01 AM, sakibsarker0 said:

I got the first work after sending 100+ buyers request and I did my first work 7 hours before the end of time.

Now, I am waiting for my second work

Congrats

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congratulation on your first order.
Don’t lose hope. Keep Send buyer requests. I got my Second Order after 6 days of completing my first order. Do your Work Properly. Ask your client if he need help with anything else.
Best Of Luck

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...