What's one Life Tip you'd want to tell Future Generations to make their Lives easier?

55 minutes ago, captainwarlord said:

Stay hungry? 🙃

Take it easy Captain 😄 . I have quoted it directly from one of my most favorite person & inspiration - " Steve Jobs " . My cousin first told me " Stay Hungry . Stay Foolish " back in 2013 when I was looking for motivation as a frustrated college boy... So there is little background history with this tiny little sentence.

• Like 11

Don´t descend yourself to bitterness for yesterday is not today and today is not tomorrow. Each day rises fresh from the hands of God and brings whatsoever it will.

That is from one of my favorite books: The River and The Source.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

If you want to travel and have the means, do it. Take that train, visit that city (or country) even if you're on your own. You never know when the world is going to close up again!

(very specific, but I spent the last year feeling guilty for not travelling when I could have. It's a ' privilege' and I think I forgot about that for a long time.)

• Like 9
  • Up 1

30 minutes ago, katakatica said:

but I spent the last year feeling guilty for not travelling when I could have

Totally relate. 

My life tip would be challenge your reptilian brain every day and don't make excuses 

• Like 6
  • Up 1