1 hour ago, hosneara_jaqlin said:

How to get more order from fiverr?

try to be active on fiver as much as you can. try to send 10 offer letters daily and keep your grammar and writing skills up to the mark. always try to answer any messages right away as response time matters a lot. do proper SEO of your gig and also do marketing for your gig to gain impressions and clicks. try to visit forum, well not for getting orders but to keep yourself updated about the rules and regulations. hope this helps. best of luck.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hosneara_jaqlin said:

How to get more order from fiverr?

Here are some steps that can help you to achieve more orders

1) Try to be active on fiver as much as you can. 
2) Send 10 buyer requests every day. But make sure you have all the skills to send the buyer's request.
3) Make the gig image and description well standard.
4) Maintain a good order complication rate
5) Achieve client satisfaction in each order.
6) Keep up the good work and provide quality services.

Try to maintain these steps. Hope these steps will help you to gain more order. Happy freelancing 🙂

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ih_enan said:

Try to stay active on Fiverr as long as possible

No. This is bad advice. Sellers do NOT have to be online in order to gain orders, and being online "as long as possible" does NOT guarantee more orders.

Please stop sharing this bad/false advice.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

It is sad how often bad advice is shared on this forum. I applaud you, @jonbaas for trying to stem the 🌊 tide of misinformation that continues to be repeated by sellers like many of those above. I checked many of their profiles. They hand out this advice because some Fiverr YouTube guru said so. I noticed that three of them have less that 10 orders after being on Fiverr more than a year. One has an average of 2 to 3 orders a month. So how is this advice working out for them. 🤣 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

It is sad how often bad advice is shared on this forum. I applaud you, @jonbaas for trying to stem the 🌊 tide of misinformation that continues to be repeated by sellers like many of those above. I checked many of their profiles. They hand out this advice because some Fiverr YouTube guru said so. I noticed that three of them have less that 10 orders after being on Fiverr more than a year. One has an average of 2 to 3 orders a month. So how is this advice working out for them. 🤣 

very helpful

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skill_it_newton said:

try to active 24/7 hours and buyer requests.

So you are telling people not to sleep? This is false information, and should scare any potential buyers away from you. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, skill_it_newton said:

try to active 24/7 hours and buyer requests.

Wrong information, please read all previous comments carefully.

22 hours ago, jonbaas said:

No. This is bad advice. Sellers do NOT have to be online in order to gain orders, and being online "as long as possible" does NOT guarantee more orders.

Please stop sharing this bad/false advice.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1