Buyer opened dispute and I declined and the delivery shows "delivered"

annieharis

Question

Hello hope you're all well and good.

I have completed an order on Fiverr. For a client, he wanted it in 24 hours. So I delivered in 24 hours and then he didn't respond for two days. And when he came back he opened a dispute on the order, requesting cancellation, but I had already delivered the work. So I declined the dispute and asked him to clearly tell me why you're cancelling now. But he's unresponsive and it has been  two days. The order shows as delivered but it isn't getting status of "automatically completed by Fiverr". It just shows delivered.

Any suggestions what should I do ?

• Like 8

5 answers to this question

If you delivered what was agreed upon you have all the rights not to accept the cancellation. Try to communicate with the seller (as you already is) and explain to him that your job was completed as agreed.

However, keep in mind that he may try to cancel through customer support, and in this case, they may cancel or not.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Contact Customer Support before he does. If he contacts them, they may cancel the order from their end without notifying you. People have complained about that on this platform before.

Edited by barrisam
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2